Chapter 4: Disappearing

"Did that come from your room, Snowdrop?" Hailey asked me after we heard that huge crash. I had no idea what those two did, but I hoped it hadn't wrecked my room. "Did what come from my room?" I asked, trying to sound like I didn't hear it. "Didn't you hear the loud crash from your room?" I heard shouts coming from upstairs too. "Uh... Can you stay down here for a while? I'll just go check out my room and see whatever you're hearing." "Okay." She said down on the couch and I ran up the stairs and burst into my room. It was mayhem. There was snow everywhere and what seemed to be boomerangs. I looked around but I didn't see Jack Frost nor the Easter Bunny. "I guess they left." But as I said that, a huge snowball flew right up to the roof past the hole in the wall. "What the?" I looked outside and saw Jack on the ground. Then I looked up and saw the bunny with boomerangs. Oh gosh, I hope Hailey wasn't looking outside the window.

*************************

Hailey's P.O.V.

*************************

I waited for Snowdrop to come down and tell me nothing was wrong. I got really bored so I decided to make myself some hot chocolate. While waiting for it to warm up, I went to go look at the snow outside. But when I went near the window, I felt a huge gust of snow push me back. I landed across the room. I heard Snowdrop shout, "Both of you! Stop it! What's happening?!?" I ran upstairs shouting, "Snowdrop! Are you alright? What's happening?"

***********************

Oh no! Hailey noticed! I freaked out for a moment. She came up into my room looking very worried. "What happened to your room?" "Oh, just a bit of snow." Then a huge gust of snow flew past my window. "Is something happening?" she asked curiously. "Uh... No. Why?" "She wasn't supposed to know! Or else!" (Bunny) "Or else what? She should at least know!" (Jack) "Is someone outside?" (Hailey) I couldn't hold up much longer. "Hang on for a second." I told Hailey then turned to the fight outside. "Would you two like to come inside for a moment and we can fix things without wrecking my house?"

We gathered into the living room. Hailey could see them too. So I wouldn't have to explain to her that Jack Frost and the Easter Bunny came to my house. We were all quiet for a while. "Well, do any of you three care to tell me what's happening?" Hailey asked, breaking the silence. "We don't know what's happening actually." I replied, hoping she forgot the fact I didn't tell her I knew the Easter Bunny and Jack Frost. "I do." the bunny said. "What's happening?" I asked, hoping for a answer that would help us find our parents. "Since Jack here told you about the reason it snows -" Bunny explained before Hailey burst with questions. "There's a reason it snows here? Why?" "It snows here because -" Jack was about to tell before bunny grabbed an apple and threw it at him. "Enough with the apples! Please! I already got knocked out because of one!" he shouted. "Keep your voices down! You know my siblings are still here!" I said in a soft voice. "Sorry..." Jack said. "Well, anyway, you weren't supposed to know it snows here because it would make this town have no purpose anymore." Bunny continued. "What do you mean 'no purpose anymore' ?" Hailey asked. But then I heard a stair creak. We all turned around and saw my sister at the stairs, gawking at us.

"Snowdrop! Hailey! What happened? Did someone attack the house? Where's Mom and Dad? Are you two okay?" she said, for some reason not seeing Jack and the Easter Bunny. "Uh..." I turned around and saw they were still there. "Everything is okay down here! We're all right! I just came to visit Snowdrop. About your parents... I don't know." Hailey replied, hoping nothing was suspicious. She grew quiet for a moment. "She knows, doesn't she?" she said out of the blue. "She knows." Bunny replied. "Wait, you can see them?" I asked. "And you know them?" Hailey said. "Yes. Since a long time ago." "What does that mean? Everyone knows why it snows here?" I asked, a bit of sadness in my voice. "Yes. We all knew." my sister replied. "So how come none of us younger ones knew?" Hailey wondered out loud. "If any of you knew, then something terrible would happen to this town." "What?" "This town will slowly disappear."

"Hang on! What do you mean we're going to disappear?" Hailey blurted. "As I was saying a while ago, the town was meant to keep you, Snowdrop, safe from harm's way." Bunny said. "If Jack here hadn't told you why it snows, it wouldn't be able to find you." "What's 'it'?" I asked, if this 'it' was the reason behind this. "'It' is a unknown creature called the Frostbite." Jack continued for Bunny. "It wants to be the only thing that makes it snow. It can locate anything. But it couldn't locate you." "And why couldn't this Frostbite find me?" "Because this town has a barrier which keeps us safe. But it would break if any of the younger ones knew why it snowed."My sister said. "How come?" "We don't know." "What is the Frostbite's power anyway?" "It has the power to make things disappear slowly. Many things and towns have disappeared already because so." "Wait, does that mean?..." "Yes. The Frostbite has taken your parents."

****************************

Hey guys! So sorry for a long time since I updated! Super busy! :P This part was long. It hurt my hands typing it! I'll work on the next chapter soon! Thanks for reading and see ya in the next chapter! :)

I DO NOT OWN RISE FOF THE GUARDIANS!!!!!