T h i r t y - f o u r

"Pssst." Someone says into my ear as I slowly come out from my deep slumber.

I turn my head to the other side and groan, not wanting to get out of bed.

"Princess, you need to get up." I hear Luke's voice whisper soothingly into my ear before a sudden warmness is felt on my lower back.

Luke's hand rubs small circles on my lower back, the feeling of comfort was immediately coming to me and I slowly open my eyes, turning my head to find Luke on his side, staring at me with full admiration in his eyes.

"Morning, Princess." He whispers, leaning in and pressing a delicate kiss on my temple before he kisses my nose, making a smile form on my chapped lips.

"Morning, Daddy." I croak, my voice cracking in the middle of my greeting as my throat is dry.

I clear my throat and smile up at him again.

He smiles back at me and turns before he gets out of bed, stretching his long limbs. His arms going above his head as he lets out a loud and long yawn.

His angelic body, glowing in the dim room. The only light coming from the window behind the bed as the thin curtains cover it.

"I'm going to make breakfast, Princess. Get up, it's 2 in the afternoon." Luke announces and my eyes widen.

"Why didn't you wake me up, again?" I ask and he looks at me sympathetically.

"Princess, you must be hurting...down there, from last night. It was my fault so, I decided to let you off today. No more days though. That's enough for the year." He says, before he blows a kiss to me and walks out of the bedroom.

I sigh and lay back down, closing my eyes as my lower area feels so sore. It feels like a fire in my vagina.

-

It's now 5 in the afternoon, Luke and I are waiting for the pizza to arrive as we watch the re-runs of Luke's favorite TV show.

How I met your mother.

"The ending to this show was so bad though." I admit as I take a sip of my water from my water bottle.

Luke shrugs as his arm wraps around my waist and I cuddle into his side. "I still love this show." He says and takes my water bottle from me and chugs half of it down.

I chuckle and roll my eyes playfully as the door bell rings. "I'll get it" Luke announces and I get up, pushing him back down on the couch.

"I'll get it, big boy." I joke and his smile on his face falters, his bottom lip now imprisoned my his teeth as he slowly nods his head.

I smirk and wink at him before I walk over to the door, swaying my hips a bit before my hand comes in contact with the knob and I swing the door open.

"How mu-" I cut myself off as I look up to see Bitchtoria on my property with a smirk on her Kylie Jenner lips that are obviously fake.

"Hello, Aurther. Is Luke home?" She questions with a fake friendly tone in her fake ass voice.

This fake ass bitch.

"It's Aurora." I grit through my teeth, my fists clenching at my sides as I try to contain the anger that is boiling up inside of me. "Why are you here?" I ask and just in time, Luke's voice is heard from behind me.

"Princess, what's going-" he stops as he stands behind me, opening the door wider to see who's at the door and when he sees who it is, his eyes turn cold and his facial expression looks annoyed.

"Lukey!" Victoria- I mean Bitchtoria, squeals before pushing me out of the way and wrapping her arms around Luke's neck, hugging him.

Luke doesn't respond, he only grabs her arms and brings them off of him and down at her sides, but she obviously doesn't get the hint.

Her nasty, wrinkly claws play with the material of Luke's shirt between her fingers as she looks up and into his eyes with admiration. Her face basically represents the emoji with the heart eyes.

"Hi, Victoria. What are you doing here?" Luke asks, trying to pry her hands off of him, but she mindlessly keeps them on him.

"I just wanted to come and see how you're doing. Maybe we can hang out for a bit?" She asks, her voice trying to come out as seductive, but it's just sounds retarded as she winks at Luke and he looks at me, his face looking like he's trying to keep from vomiting all over her shoes.

"Um....I-" Luke trails off, looking between Bitchtoria and I as if he's trying to choose.

I understand that Luke has a hard time saying no to people, seeing as he never wants to come off as rude, but right now I just want to dig a hole and die in it, so I'll just make his choice a lot easier for him.

"Well, it looks like Luke doesn't have any plans for tonight so I don't see why not." I announce, my words directing more towards Luke than Bitchtoria as he seems like the only one paying attention to what I'm saying.

His eyes seem confused as he looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

My heart sinks at the words that I'm about to let fall out of my mouth.

"I have I date to go to anyway." I shrug, trying to keep the tears from forming in my eyes as Luke's eyes turn cold and dark as he freezes up.

"I'll see you later, Luke." I whisper before I go up to my room.

I let out a heavy sigh and head to my closet, looking through all of my clothing.

The date with Calum is probably going to ruin me, but I promised him and I always keep my promises.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: btw Bitchtoria is just something my friend and I came up with just for fun. No offense to anyone named Victoria. ❤️

Luke should just learn how to say no to people. 😂

Remember to vote, comment, and read my other book!

Love you guys ❤️

~_madn3ss_