Chapter 1.

(Ashton in sidebar)
              Ashton's P.O.V
"Ugh, mom why do I have to move with you. Clair's mom said I could live with them tell I graduate!!" I yelled while packing my room. " I'm not going to put you onto ur best friends mom while me and ur dads divorce papers come in after that you will probably be 18 and living on your own." My mom says walking through my door. I roll my eyes. Our flight leaves in 2 1/2 hours and it takes 1 1/2 hours to get to the airport. The uhaul will be there by the time we arrive because of the delays of the snow.

***~~~~~~~~---------*******

After the flight had landed we headed to the house and it was stunning! I was an only child and there where 5 bedrooms in the home with 3 bathrooms. I got to choose 1 out of the 5choices. I chose the master with a huge walk-in closet and a bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and a glass shower.

***~~~~~~~~---------******

***~~~~~~~~1 hour later---------*****

My mom had gone to work so I was home alone.

Kian's P.O.V

I heard a large truck pull out from the house next door, it was a uhaul so someone must have just moved in. I went over to welcome them to the neighborhood. I walked up to the door and pushed the door bell, I heard running down the stairs and then the door swung open and there stood a beautiful girl who looked to be my age with baby blue eyes and medium brown hair. She was wearing little makeup if any at all and she had on some leggings and a fitted - blue t-shirt they showed her curves perfectly. "Umm hello?" She woke me out of my thoughts. " Hey, I'm Kian and I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood." I say sounding like I was in a cheesy love movie from the 80's.
Ashton's p.o.v

"Oh, hey I'm Ashton and thanks. By the way before you leave I love your YouTube videos, especially the music videos with your friend Sam." I told Kian. He was perfect in every way. He had amazing white, straight teeth. " Want to come in?" I asked surprised do he hadn't left yet. "Sure." Was all he said before walking through the door.

A/n
This is my first fanfic and I am on my phone so it's not the best sorry

-+-+- Diana -+-+-