Part 1

Alison: Month open in shock
Your my brother?? Oh my gosh Charles... Why? Why did you do this to us?

When everything turned black...

*Wakes up*
Alison: Charles? What are you gonna do to me? How can you do this to me? Your little sister..

Charles: Turns around seeing Wren
Oh I won't hurt you baby sister.. I'll never hurt you. All I wanna do is protect you.

Alison: Jason? Dad? Did you kill them?

Wren: Ali their fine their not dead. I only drugged them. They can hear all that I'm saying.

Back at the liars

Liars: Shocked. Wren??

Wren: Yes I am Charles... I 'killed' myself when I was 16 years old. Not actually killed only person dead was Charles Dilaurentis. I went to England for a few years Dyed my hair. And came back to Rosewood as Wren Kingston.

Ali: But why the torture? What did I ever do to you? The girls?

Wren: Ali dear I never meant to hurt you. That was all Mona at first she was -A then when she was in Radley and she was drugged I brainwashed her making her believe I was red coat. I took the game taking away those precious liars. God they needed to be taught a lesson. Those bitches. Little sister why did you have friends like that?

Ali: That was all me I was the Queen B. I was the bad one.

Wren: But you weren't, you felt as if you had some kind of power because these girls followed you like some kind of puppet doll? That's why I made them my dolls. See how fun it is then. Making my baby sister into some relentless bitch. I know your not bad baby sister. It's all those liars fault.