Chapter 8

6 years past and draxston was ten times as powerful as before and he and his family new it the blood adoption spell wore off by now and he changed.

Unlike his mother and father draxston had short dirty blonde hair, and Crimson eyes and pale skin. He just woke up the day after his big birthday party and new his hogwarts letter would arrive soon, so he go up and got dressed in his normal black robes with slytherin green trim.

He was quite muscular and mature for his age and he new all the spells be them be light or dark in the melfoy library.

He walked down the grand staircase into the dinning room where the rest of the melfoys where sitting and eating.

"Master lord, would like some food y-yes?..." Dobby said in fear as he walked into the room draxston was more harsh when it came to punishment towards house elfs. He would often use crusio on them when they stepped out of line.

"Yes get my meal I would like toast, eggs, bacon, hash, and coffee. Don't mess it up this time" he stated dangerously low.

A minute after he popped out he was back with his food and left again. "Draxston you hogwarts letter came in the mail today with dracos we already got the house elfs to bye everything form diegon ally and drona is under the table." Said narssea.

"Ya draxs were going to hogwarts tomorrow aren't you excited?!" Draco said across from him "in a manner of speaking yes, but I will be looking forward to meeting my father soon as well"

And they Finished there breakfast and begun the day.