"Russel and Me!"

When I was in Grade 7 , I didnt know that something was coming in my life... A Terrible One...!!!

Its start of the first day of the class. I didnt know everyone except my bestfriend, Catherine. She is friend of Aila, my friend too since were in Grade 1.

So, to Russel that I've been my Boyfriend in 1 month only :-(. Even if we arent close yet, I have noticing that he have a crush on me... So, I am. We are not close at our sit in class.. But, he was going in our group/sit. So, thats why I have noticed him... Now, the day that I wasnt expected is coming that day. The day that weve Tell out our feelings... I and Catherine were going to buy some food then, our classmates, Juan Carlos & Juan Miguel, the twins were tell us something... "Jeanette, Russel have a crush on you!" ... theyve said. So I suprised! So, I tell my feelings to them... "I have a crush too!"... I said. And then, "Ooohh, you have a crush on him too huh! We will tell it on him!!!" ... they said suprisely. I was shocked. "Oh no!they will say it to Russel!!!" I was really nervous. "Just leave them, Jeanette" .. Catherine said. When we coming back at the room, I was really nervous that my heart beats fast! Were inside the classroom now. Russel came at beside me... I was suprised... "Im sure that theyve really said to Russel that I have a crush on him too!!!"  I whispery said. So, start at that day, He chat at me everyday, and so I am. At the next day, "Jeanette,will you be my girlfriend?"  He gentlemenly said to me. I was suprised. So, I think carefully. And then, "Yes, Russel!" I proudly said. So, start that day, we chat everyday and saying "I Love U!"  at each other. We are teasing by our classmates by saying "Aaayyiie!" . There is One month between us now! Since that we were know at each other, I have noticing that he is a Jealousy Man. Because, when I and our classmates doung an activity/grouping, especially I was talking to my boy classmates. When he see me talking to them, like Kenneth, my bff too. He will not notice me and not talkes to me....

But that day, I wasnt expected that this is the last day between us. We are in the quadrangle at our school because it is Vacant time. Eryka, bff too, came to Russel because he will tell something. When Eryka is coming back, I see her face was so sad, So, I was worried. "Jeanette, please dont be angry huh?"  she said. "Why???"  I worridly said. "Because, Russel said that he wanna break up with you!"  she said. I was really surprised!... And I feel something really hurt inside. I cant believe that he will break up with me. After that, I cry everynight. Something bothers me that , "Why should I said Yes, why? , Did he just played with me...!!!"  I cried when I was thinking of that to my self.

After that night, and it is School day again, I see him and so he. And I look to his eyes, that Ive seen that nothing happens to us and he didnt care about what happend between us!!!.... So, I fiercely said to myself that start feom now on, I will not care about him anymore.

It is summer day/vacation day. We will never meet especially with Russel.... I already miss him. But, did he??? I feel confused. But, I said to myself that I will not think about him anymore because were nothing  anymore at each other. Since that day weve break up, I moved on and I dont care about him anymore... and never ...

I usually think to myself  that when I will found a man that will loves me, dont hurt me, and will be my forever??? .... I will wait for the day that Ive been looking for....

"Thank you for reading this... Its a little bit sad..."
#BasedOnTheRealStory
#RusselandMe