Chapter 2

Noona.!

He snapped his fingers on my face.

Oh uhmmm by the way, maybe you know me already then I want to know you noona :) what's your name?

Oh.. sorry. I am... I am Hanne Grace Velgaz but in short Hanne or if you want you can call me Hannie. Nice to meet you oppa :)

Anyways, don't be nervous. Wait, flying to Korea? Why?

Oh some business there and at the same time........ if you know what I mean. Kpop fangirl thing. XD

Oh, I see...

Then someone answered at our back..

Hyung, can I borrow your headphones since you're busy over there???

It's Chanyeol... Wth....  I really  can't believe that they are in front of me.

Return it later hyung. By the way, Chanyeol hyung this is Hannie. She's Aeri.

:) annyeonghaseyo. Please keep this a secret that we came here in the Philippines. We hope that you are not a sasaeng fa------

Hyung... there is no sasaeng fans here in the Philippines.

CHANYEOL SIT DOWN. YOU'RE TOO LAZY.

I know that voice. Kyaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! D.O!!!! As always.. satansoo.

Baekhyun opened his phone and showed something to me. He is typing a message for the other members.

To: EXO Hyungs

I found aeri here!!!! Hyungs! Let's meet after this flight. :)

from : Loving baekhyunee

Aaaw... what? Meet? Wth!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gash.

He looked at me and smiled. He's too cute. He's my bias wrecker anyways. Is he a puppy before he lived as a human??? Why so?! Arghhhhhh..

Noona, I'll just go to the comfort room.

Ok oppa.

He put his phone on the desk where the food is being placed. Weird. I also want to go to the comfort room. So the same. I placed my phone on the desk.

I finished my thing and when I returned, he is already sleeping. It's already 4 am and surely he's tired. I get my phone on the desk and put it in my bag. 

I stared him as he is sleeping. He really looks like a puppy. Face of a man but acts like a girl. He's pretty also when he turn into a girl. Well, I want chanyeol for her when it happens. For tiredness, I fell asleep.

Hanne, wake up.. hannie...

I woke up and saw him leaning against me. Some of the passengers were already standing. I got up and we have a little conversation.

Hanne, see you somewhere. :)

Yeah oppa. Annyeong :)

I can't believe that I'm that calm when I interact with them. Well, to be honest my spine really feels spazz... ~T_T~ Wait... where's my phone...........  O-O