Chapter One

This story begins after Chopper enters the crew and before the Alabasta (this is the time when Vivi is still with the Strawhats). Hope it's not too confusing.
~ChocolateLuffy ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Thank you, come by again!" I politely smiled at an old lady who just purchased some jelly beans. She came here often to buy candy for her grandkids. Swiftly, I locked away the money she gave me and bowed to another customer that wanted to buy a lollipop for her son.

When I first decided to open this shop everyone, but mostly my parents, thought it was going to be a disaster. With hard work, I proved them wrong, and now, after two years, my business is better than ever.

My day was going just as usual and I was content working in my place as a cashier for the time. Suddenly the door flew open, with the bell making it's signature ring, and something furry and small ran inside my shop. I let my eyes follow it with curiosity, struggling to recognize the creature. It had short brown fur, blue nose, and was wearing a pink square hat with little horns on each side. I blinked trying to comprehend that it was also wearing pants. It kind of reminded me of a raccoon dog... but I couldn't get the horns.

I had time to grin at it's confused state, before someone decided to smash my doorway into little pieces, leaving me baffled. My mouth was hanging open and eyes spread wide apart, as I watched the stranger enter my life's work. The boy didn't even let me get angry enough to yell at him and just grinned ear to ear while scanning the room for, apparently his pet, which was still running around drooling over the candy. I could only stare at my customers, when they bolted out and away from this boy and his pet.

He dusted off the straw hat he was wearing and began laughing at me, slapping his hands on his thigh repeatedly. My eye twiched and I finally got over the shock. After catching some breath, I stomped towards the brunette, huffing like any normal human being would, after someone destroyed her property. If I wasn't so angry, I might would've laughed at his now scared expression.

"Hey, hey. S-sorry." He stuttered in an unusually adorable voice and my anger immediately dissapeared. I stood up more straight, interested in what he had to say. "I, uh, N-Nami..." I tried not to smirk. "It's her fault!" He pointed to a orange haired female that still stood outside. Nami stepped through the broken doorway and rolled her eyes at the boy, but when she turned to me, her attitude completely changed.

"We are terribly sorry. Whatever can we do to fix this?" She said in a fake sweet voice. "Also, I would be very grateful if, uh, it wouldn't be too pricey." She smiled and I smirked, not really up for arguing with her.

"Do you know how to fix doorways?"

Before she could answer me, their pet ran up to her and began pulling her skirt toward the cotton candy section. "Nami, can I have the blue one? Please~." It begged in a squeaky tone. "Oh, they have a green one too." Nami sweat dropped while I could only gulp. Who the hell are these guys?!

The straw hat boy once again started laughing at my expression, repeating his actions from earlier. Nami finally shook off their talking raccoon dog and answered me. "I don't know how to do it, but we have a crew member that's perfect for the job." She grinned and gave me a thumbs up. "May I use your dendenmushi?"

"Hey, Nami! Can we get these?" My eyes widened at the tower of candy this boy was now carrying. There must have been at least a third of my shop there and how the hell could this thin guy lift so much?! I decided not to question it. They did own a talking raccoon dog. It can't get weirder than that. Nami slapped the brunette across the head and ordered him to put all the candy back to where he got it. Luffy, that's what she called him.