Chapter I

Chapter 1:

Have you ever heard of something like "Gravity is a warping of space time"? How about a "quasar" a nucleus of a young galaxy, brighter than 100 billion stars, but is no longer a part of the solar system? If not then,maybe you already heard of a blackhole, nothing can live there even light.

But, have you ever heard of the 4-dimensional spacetime? These were the x. y. z and ict. I don't even know w/c dimension are we. I always wonder what dimension I belong? Until...

"Okay class, that's all for today. You can go now..." All my classmates were running, chit-chatting and also doing some silly things. We never cared of our teachers, well, except me.

"Ms. Park, can you make this later and also, can you be my substitute for tomorrow? Thanks" All I can say is "Yes, maam" "Thank you again, Ms. Park"

Sigh. I'm in my deep daydream a while ago, when the bell rang. What will happen next? "Dara! We've been looking for you" Bom said. "Mrs. Life asked me to do something"

"Unnie! I've been looking for you! you need to see this" Minzy aid.

"YOU PLASTIC WHORE. YOU'VE NEVER CHANGED. BITCH. YES! YOU! SANDARA PARK"

"Minzy!" Cl said. "It's okay. I just wanna go home, now" They all wore their worried face. It all changed when a rumor about me spread. Some do believes and some don't.

"Hey! Princess! wanna go home?" "Yes. I'm already tired" "Okay. I'll drive you home." "thanks, oppa' "You're always welcome! You're our princess"

If it hasn't because of my friends, my two older brothers and my parents, I'll be dead now.

"Thanks again." "Be safe. I'll excuse you to your teachers. Stay home. I'll talk to mom, later" I've changed my clothes and my body made its way on my bed. Tears again started to flow. I tried to close my eyes to sleep.

"Please! Take good care of her. She is our only hope" Who is she? Why am I here? "When she turned... she can..." I can't understand what she is saying. "Wait!" I said but, she can't hear me. Something is wrong & I wanna know what.

"meow~meow~meow~" my cat woke me up. It was interrupted again. My dreams are getting weirder & weirder. It all started when I turned 15. And it always ends up about turning age of that girl. There were always chaos and their faces were pixilated. I want to know what's going to happen.

"You'll be safe" a voice said. "Hey! Who are you!? Who's there?" I immediately grabbed a bat. "You'll be safe" I'm scared.

"Show yourself to me!" my voice is shaking.

"You'll be safe. Don't be scared" I'm getting scared and nervous here "I will not let you in danger" it's a deep and husky voice. Thump thump thump. My heartbeat is getting faster and faster. "Dara!" "Aaaaah!" I swang the bat & our vase broke. "Hey! Are you out of your mind? You almost killed me"

"I'm sorry, I thought you're that guy" "Him, again?" "No! It's like another guy is here"

"Dara, calm down. That's impossible" How I wish it is. "Oppa! Are you gonna be here for a while?" "Of course, you're our princess. Silly" TOP said. My two brothers are TOP & Kris. And they are my best friend's boyfriend.

"I'm serious, oppa! I heard voices! It says that I'll be safe & he will not let me in danger." "How'd you know that it's a guy's voice?" "Because..." I forgot, again. "Just like what I thought. Did you take your medicines, already?" "I forgot about it." My brother sighed and handed me my medicines.

I don't want to worry them anymore. I don't want to be a damsel in distress to them. I am always saying 'I don't want to', but the question is can I do it? I sighed in defeat.

As I go back. I heard my brother talking to someone.

"You need to stop! You're scaring her. We can do it..."

"Whom are you talking to?"

"Ahmmmm... I'm just memorizing my lines for the play"

"You joined again? Bom will be happy!!" My brother laughed. "Why?"

"Nothing, I'm just happy that our princess smiled, again" I touched my face, especially my lips. Oppa is right, I smiled. Well, it's been a long time since I smiled. It's refreshing.

But, I really want to know who is he & who's that girl? I also want to know what does he need on me.

Or is it really me?

A/N: Don't expect anything from this story kasi noong high school ko pa ito ginawa. HAHAHAHAHAHA