Chapter One: Lost

(Kimmy's P.O.V)

I walk around the castle. My friend Brandon following close behind me... We had been called to a meeting by Sky and Alesa. I walked swiftly with Brandon behind slightly. I called back "Come on melon boy" He said "I can't run as fast as a cat". I sped up on purpose. Him and Bash are really good friends. Both being Melon's. I start to do cartwheels... Until we get to the meeting room. I plop down in a chair. Brandon Sat next to me. The others Filed in. Sky and Alesa were last to come in. Alesa and Sky stood up front. I stared at them with a 'welll....' look. Sky and Alesa said "We have a major problem... And good news... What first?" Jason said "Bad..." Ty said "Good" Jess (Aphmau) Said "Good" In her perky voice. The vote was good... Alesa said "Adam and I are having a baby" I said "Congratulations" Star and Broken say "Cool". Sky said "Thank you... But We have REALLY bad news... The squids are coming in a month." I shuddered at the name of the Squids. Ross said "WHAT... I thought we killed them!?" Adam said "I did to... Until... Tyler is missing..." I jumped up... "The Brotato is MISSING... When?" Broken said "How long?" Sky said "This morning... It's been 6 hours... We've also lost Radio communications" I say "What if he lost his radio?" Jess says "Kim has a point". Tiffy says "What if Tyler is missing?" Ashley says "Then again 6 hours without radio contact is a bit suspicious to me"

(Tyler's P.O.V)

I wonder the forest... My radio had broken... I lost my map... Hopeless... It's been 6 hours... I need to get back home... I miss Shelby (LilShortySgs/ Tyler's Girlfriend) My brain wanders to the dangers that will come at night... It makes me shudder...I wish Shelby was here...

(Jason's P.O.V)

I say "I'll look for him!" Everyone looked at me... Adam said "Anyone else?" He raised his hand. Ty, Ian, (Perpetual) Jordan, Brice, Kyle, Sub, Gizzy, Kimmy, Star, Broken, Brandon, Clay, and Hunter. I say "Lets go then" "Wait" Yelped Jess, Barney, and Ross. "We'll go too" Said Jess in a little shaky voice "Okay" I said Shelby  jumped up... "I'm coming too" We all nodded "Okay lets got then"

We left for the armory. I grabbed my enchanted Diamond sword and my armor all enchanted an iron chest plate with the rest diamonds. Sky had his budder Items, Ian grabbed his iron Items... And so on... We left for the front gates. Adam lead the way. I stayed close behind with Ty. Shelby, Jess, and Kimmy were talking with Star and Broken. Barney was really quiet. Ross was talking to Brice, Ian, and Gizzy. Sub was in the back with Brandon, Clay, and Hunter.

It was about to turn nighttime. I had brought the items for three large tents. Seven people in each. I ended up taking the night shift... Perfect timing for my plan... After I knew everyone was asleep I took out a brewing stand. I made a potion that was a pinkish-white swirl. I smile... But it wasn't me... It was him...

Well... This got Dark fast... Whelp GOODNIGHT MIE KITTENS AND JOIN LE LITTER TODAY