Harry Styles Imagine

Harry Styles Imagine for Jenna

Imagine: (Jenna's POV)

I stood up with everybody else when the boys finally got on the stage. Harry caught my eyes and winked. They started off their first song.

Liam and Niall were standing behind Harry while he was singing. Liam whispers something in Niall's ear and Niall smiles, nodding. Liam moves up closer to Harry and then grabs his butt and squeezes. Liam runs and Harry turns around, looking at Niall.

Niall's face turns red and he shakes his head, pointing at Liam. Liam is now standing over by Zayn, laughing.

When the show is supposed to be over, the lights take on a red color and Harry comes up to the stage and motions for me. Security lets me through and I hold out my hand. Harry tugs me up onto the stage without much difficulty.

Harry starts singing to me and I smile. After he's done singing, he gets down on one knee. He says, "Jenna.. I have loved you since the first time I saw you. We've been through good and bad times but we always ended up on top. I love you more than you could ever imagine." He pulls out a little box and opens it, revealing a ring. "Will you marry me?"

The tears I have been holding back, come out. I smile. "Yes!" Harry smiles at me and smiles widely. I hold out my hand and he puts the ring on my finger.

He pulls me into his arms and kisses me while the crowd goes wild.