My saviors

As soon as I walked into the house I knew that was a mistake it has been a year since I have gained a routine I came home and did my homework buy myself dinner and then go to bed. And when I awake I leave before she came home. It has worked the last 6 months except today. As soon as I walked in I saw her I tried to get out without her seeing me. But she saw me and when she saw me she screamed at me I tried to leave the house but I was to slow. She grabbed my hair and slammed me on the ground and kicked me all the while she screamed at me saying I was worthless piece of shit and i should have died with my dad. The beatings lasted shorter than usual but still included bruises that would take a few days to heal and a few cuts. As soon as she left me I ran upstairs an docked my bedroom door. I looked at my poster of the band that helped me through and wished that it would end, all the pain would cease to exist but that wouldn't happen.

Few hours later.

As I was listening to my radio I heard the d.j announce that they're giving away one ticket to see 5 second of summer and all u had to do was name the song was playing so of course I jumped to the chance knowing it couldn't possibly happen. But I tried anyways it was a song that me and my daddy danced to it brought tears to my face as I called the radio as soon as they picked up I blurted out all American girl. And next thing I heard was correct I had won. I had won a backstage pass to the concert. I get to meet 5 seconds of summer.