Tomato, Cheese and No Olives please!

Divya drove her car and finally reached the Olive Garden Café. Divya had reserved the entire upper floor of the cafe so that she could be at peace during this breakfast. No photos, no autographs and no 16 year olds screaming when Kabir enters. Kabir was earlier than her. He was meddling with his phone when Divya walked in to the café. He looked up from his phone and he was stunned. Again. How does someone look extremely adorable, pretty and glamorous while wearing white tank, jeans and plain white sneakers? That wasn't the only thing that took his breathe away. He too wore a white muscle tank, jeans and white sneakers! Coincidence? I think not. Kismat.
"Oh my god! How did this coordination even happen?" exclaimed Divya.
"I am really surprised! HAHAHA" guffawed Kabir.
"Ok! I'm famished! I need FOOD!" exclaimed Divya.
"Here's the Menu!" said Kabir as he pushed one menu card to her.
Divya read through the menu with such focus that there were wrinkles on her forehead. She wasn't wearing any make up. Kabir was admiring her so intently that he noticed the faint little freckles on her cheeks.
That moment, a nice situational song played in his head.
"And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks..."

"Hmmmm... I'll get the personal pan pizza 6" no olives!"
"HAHAHAHA"
"What?"
"No olives?"
"Yea No Olives"
"You're missing the point!"
Divya looks perplexed till Kabir pointed out the signboard hung outside the cafe.
"Olive Garden Cafe"
Divya laughs and says, "That joke was so bad... At least you tried"
Kabir was admiring her laugh. The way her dimples appear when she smiles. The way she pulled her hair back and tied it into a messy bun. Divya caught him staring at her and she too was lost in his hazelnut brown eyes.
"May I take your order, Sir?"Requested the waiter, who broke the "eye talk" between them.
Kabir cracks his knuckles and picks up the menu.
"I'll have the usual. Kale Chips and the Soup of the day!"
"Divya, you?"
Divya's cheeks were still red from that awkward moment.
"Ummm... Uhh...Can I have your..umm.. Personal Pan 6" without olives"
"Tomato, Cheese and No Olives, Mam?"
"Yes"
"Drinks?"
"I'll have Lime Juice with Chia Seeds"
"I'll order that too"
"That's all?"
"Yup that's all!"
The waiter walked away with their order list.
Kabir wanted to erase that "eye moment" out of her mind so that she will be back to her annoying, unappreciative self.
"So, I heard Praveena is going to L.A. to shoot for her new single!"
"Ummm... Yes yes! She's so talented! Can't wait to hear it!"
"So what kind of music do you listen to?" questioned Kabir.

--------------------------------