(c) unum - telling him what he wants to hear

(c)
unum - telling him what he wants to hear

He was a wonder.

He didn't appreciate her the way she wanted him to.

It hurt her in so many ways.

He could call her out in so many ways that even she hadn't known but she would still want to be with him.

He was everything she wanted.

But he didn't seem to know that.

-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Someone obviously didn't know the concept of only knocking once, she thought. She didn't even bother to get up. All she wanted was to be with only one person. With him.

      Sighing, she finally got up and walked to the door. She lifted the eye hole cover but when she went to look, the hole was covered and it was dark.

            Who would cover the hole?

     She opened the door and she was pushed against the floor, the harsh sound of the door closing behind her was almost loud to hear.

"You still remember me doll?"

       She almost cried in relief when she heard his voice. He came to visit her! But why? He broke up with her on his own assumptions without listening to her explanation.

"You see why I came here? I came to find out the truth. And if I decide to stay or leave will be on the basis of your words, understand?"

       She nodded slowly and he climbed off her and pulled her up. He dragged her to the bed but she didn't retort or say anything. She needed to tell him everything that went down and thankfully, he gave her this opportunity.

        He placed her on the bed and straddled her, locking her hips down on the bed. He motioned her to raise her arms and he made quick work to remove her top and her bra. Her nïpples peaked at the slight cold and change in temperature. It also rose because of the way he was looking at her. Looking at everything.

        She tried to move her arm from the position of it being above her head but he took both of her hands and grabbed a tie from his pocket and wrapped her hands in it. He bent down to look at her and whisper in her ear.

"Don't you move your arms or you'll regret it. Understand, mamí?"

      All she could do was nod and not say a word. She could feel herself her heated up just by him sitting on her. And by the looks, oh sorry, the feel of it, he was heated too.

"First question. Did you hook up with him while I had practice?"

      She jumped up at the question but was quickly pushed back down by his large hand.

"I could and would never have done that to you!"

"You didn't answer my question."

"No! You already know the answer to that question."