XXXIII

Be sure to leave comments please. Also check out my newest book tranquility 👉🏽👈🏽🥺 chapter one isn't up yet but add it to your library to stay updated when I do post it. Last but not least, Enjoy!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I thought you was done with me." A smile appeared on Dre's lips as Amoura stood at his door

"So I'm supposed to not let you see your daughter?" She frowned "Please shut up."

She stepped in with the car seat in her hand. It was covered with a pink cover and clover was in there bundled up. She was really supposed to be in the house unless it was an emergency or doctors appointment. But Amoura figured since they weren't going to be out in the cold weather it wasn't a problem. On her left shoulder was Clovers bag with everything she needed.

"Where Ace bad ass at?" Dre asked as he closed the door

"Home with his papa. He didn't wanna come cause they making cookies."

"His opp ass." He took the bag from Amoura making her laugh

"Not too much on my son now."

Going over to the couch she sat down and put the car seat in front of her. Taking the the cover off, clover was fast sleep.

"She's been sleep for a minute now." Amoura said as she unbuckled her "That's literally all she does. Ace never slept this much as a newborn."

"That's cause her ass ain't got no fuckin bills to pay or shit to worry about."

Amoura laughed "Well yeah duh."

She grabbed her out her car seat and Clovers face immediately changed.

"She hates to be woken up." Amoura laughed watching her

"I see. She look mad as hell."

"Here." She tried handing clover over to him

Dre took her and put her on his chest. He didn't know how to feel.

"She's only three weeks old Dre you have to hold her head or that shit will fall back."

"Chill I'm learning." He said "This shit fresh."

"You never dealt with anybody else baby before?"

"Fuck no. Ian never fucked with kids. Toddlers get a pass but a baby? Hell no."

Amoura laughed "You're so annoying. Well you gotta get used to it now."

Dre was in complete awe right now which was way outta his comfort zone. He now had a baby and the feeling was so new to him. All he was thinking was although this human wasn't in his life that long he loved her regardless. She didn't talk, she didn't do much but he loved her already.

Amoura sat with her legs up as she watched them. He put her in his hands and just looked at her. He could see some of Amouras resemblance in her. Her eyes was now open as she stared right back at Dre. Her big almond eyes. She had Dre's eyes and his eyebrow shape.