Extrodinary

Brambles looked up at the big, black iron gates. She gulped, feeling slightly intimidated as she forced her self to press on through to the dark, gloomy building that laid ahead of her. She looked at her hand to check it wasn't going to start playing her up, she couldn't be sure but she thought it was ok for the time being. She got to the front door and knocked quietly, starting to wonder if she'd ever come out, but she'd gone to far, there was no turning back now.

As the dim black door slowly creaked open she took a huge deep breath ready for what was on the other side. A tall man looked down on her from behind the wall and beckoned for her to come in. She did as she was told, petrified as she was, and he lead her through a dark hall way and into a large lounge, which was a little bit brighter, dark purple walls and stained white furniture. Minuets later the man lead her through to another room, which was slightly smaller with the same interior. Another tall man was sat at the desk twiddling a pen in his hands. He pointed towards the door and the man who lead her in walked out and waited out side.

'So,' the man said in a croaky voice, 'what brings you here?' Brambles felt extremely intimidated as he looked down on her and asked these questions, the man was just about to ask again when she finally managed to talk, 'The people in the city told me to come here.' She said quietly, the man just nodded, edging her to go on as if it wasn't enough. 'You see, I have a problem,' she continued, 'and I don't think this is normal' she held up her hand which was glowing so bright you could just see it. The man just stared at her for a few seconds before telling her he could help her, but there was no way out of it now she had came so far. And with that a bunch of guys in armour barged in, grabbed her by the shoulders and carried her away. Kicking and screaming they desperately tried to hit her in the head to stop her, failing that they used a spray that made her go to sleep. She lit up the back of the truck they chucked her into and spoke in her sleep the whole way. Some of the things she said creeped the people in the front of the truck out so they took turns to check she wasn't awake every now and again. As they drove along they passed a sign that read: Goatsburry 87miles.