Chapter 1

"Times up." He says as he throws me over his shoulder like a human sized doll. The other men look at us and then start talking to each other. I look at Soryu as he sighs and then looks at me. I break eye contact soon after. He throws me on the bed after coming into a room (Threw me on the bed. Nice enough). "Undress." He says. "What?" I say. "Undress." He says. "No." I say defensively. "The only answers I will allow is yes or okay now undress." He says. (This jerk). After sighing for the third time today I take off my shirt showing my white bra. "Hm I'll think of a good use for you." He says leaving the room. I stare outside the window before a voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "Woah looks like boss already had his way with you." Baba says. I look at him then down at myself. "Sorry." I put my shirt back down and lay on the bed. "Why are you here?" I ask him. "Eisuke asked us to show you around. So irresponsible of him right?" Ota says. I sit up on the bed "Mm ok." I say agreeing to the tour.

"And that's everything." Ota says happily. (Oh I don't have any clothes and work too). "Umm when can I go home I have work tomorrow too." I say. "Now that's something you ask your master Koro." (Koro?) "Okay thanks." Going back into my room I shower then put my underwear and shirt on leaving my hair that tends to curl when wet for some reason wet. Waking up I look around to find the time 5:00 AM. (2 hours and a half more hours until I have to work). Getting out of bed I go into the living room and see Eisuke there reading the newspaper while sipping coffee. Walking to the cart I grab a mug and pour some coffee for myself adding some creamer and 2 packets of sugar. I take a sip before setting it down raising my eyebrow at the bad quality. (This coffee tastes bad). "About my work." I say. "What about it." He says. "Am I going to work today?" I ask him. "The fact that I own you does not change your working schedule." He replies rather emotionless. "I need to get a change of clothes if I'm going to be staying here until I can repay my debt." I say. "Heh never thought you were the smart type at least you know what your here for." He says standing up and patting my head. "So is that a yes?" I say a little louder since he's heading towards another room. "As long as you keep your mouth shut and don't say anything about the auctions you can get your stuff. I asked Kenzaki to give you a elevator key card and pager. The elevator doesn't work without it so don't lose it. And you have to be here within 5 minutes when I page you." He says expecting me to be shocked. "Okay. I will be heading to work now." I say then going down into the lounge. (Oh no I don't have the key card so I can't use the elevator). Checking the clock on the wall I'm still early so it won't be a problem taking the stairs. (Haven't had a work out in a long time floor 1 here I come).

After going down 50 flights of stairs I finally reach the first floor stretching my arms. Then go to the locker room, change into my uniform, and get my schedule, but this time I receive a key card and pager as well. While I'm cleaning the rooms I try to work faster than usual so I can finish my shift early and get my clothes. In the middle of work something vibrates in my pocket. "Kia cell phones aren't allowed during wor-.","I have to go I'll be back later." I say throwing sheets at her. "Kia!" She says shouting down the hallway. I walk quickly to the locker room and change into red jeans, a white blouse, black high heels, and my red shoulder bag before heading up to the lounge. "Wow Kia that was fast." Ota says. "I don't even expect my men to be here that fast." Soryu says. "I like to be early.","I can see that." Eisuke says from the top of the stairs. "Why did you call us here Eisuke." Soryu asks. "I found out how to use this woman." There is a pause before he says anything else. "She's going to be my girlfriend." (Stop here? Nah.) He says leaving everyone shocked. "Wouldn't it be better to hire a prostitute?" Me and Soryu say at the same time. "To much work." He says taking his phone out of his pocket. "Kenshi? Get the shops ready I'm going down." Grabbing my hand he takes me to the direction of the elevator. "Where are we going?" I ask. "To get you ready for the I.V.C of course." "Aww have fun!" Ota says looking sad he couldn't go."