How I met my Marshall.

"Cassie! How could you?!" Marshall cried.

Marshall had just witnessed his girlfriend makeout with José. The very handsome mexican that had just moved to Coventry.

"Marshall! I'm sorry! He means nothing! I swear, babe! Please, forgive me!"

"Oh, Cassie...I don't know if I can." Marshall was in tears as he tried to cope with what he had just saw.

Massie (Marshall and Cassie) were a long time couple. They were the talk of the school. The cutest couple. Marshall did everything in his power to please Cassie.And, she may have just ruined everything. Marshall was in love with Cassie, and that is why it hurt him so bad to see her get dirty with José.

Cassie knew-or at least she thought she knew-that Marshall couldn't stay mad at her. That's why she brushed it off. Knew that José being the horndog he is would forget about this and find another sleazy whore. She had no worries. That was until she got the call from Marshall.

"Uh, hey, babe." Cassie answered the phone half naked. Of course with José.

"Cass, dear. We need to talk." Marshall replied.

"Um, okay. Can this wait? I'm a bit busy with, uh, homework."

"I don't know that this can wait. Okay,here goes. Cassie, it kills me to see you look at other men with desire in your eyes. I thought you were the one. I am..or was..in love with you. You were the only one that I wanted. But, I have realized that even though you're the only girl I want in my life, I'm not the only guy you'll ever want. I think we should take a break."

"Marshall, please, no. We can work this out."

"Cassie, I don't think we can. Bye." And, with that Marshall hung up.

Word quickly got around that Massie was split. Guys wanted Cassie left and right. It killed Marshall to see that. He was depressed. He didn't even want to get out of bed. He decided enough was enough. He got up, pulled some clothes on, packed a bag, grabbed his wallet and keys, and out the door he went. On his drive to the airport, his cell phone started to ring.

"Hello?" Marshall answered.

"Uh, hey.." It was Cassie on the other end.

"Cassie? What do you want? We have nothing left to say to each other."

"I stopped by your apartment.. you weren't there. I thought we could talk some things out. When will you be back?"

"I no longer have to answer to you." And with that he hung up.

Marshall arrived at the airport and walked up to the information desk.

"One ticket to Toronto, Canada." Marshall commanded.

"We don't have another flight leaving until 9:30pm." The service lady replied.

"That's fine."

"Okay."

The lady had him answer some questions, show some ID, and a passport. He paid and was ready to go. Since his flight wasn't leaving until 9:30, he had about 3 hours to kill. He went to look around at some of the airport shops. His first stop was at a book store. He wasn't really a reader, but it was the closest and he thought he could get some magazines for the trip. In the book store he bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry, man." Marshall apologized.

"It's cool." The man replied.

"Hey, don't I know you...?"

"Uh, not that I know of."

"Yeh! You're Marshall Green!"

"Jacob!?"