chapter 19

Your POV:
I woke up. I was in a bed. I got up. I wasn't wearing the same clothes. I was wearing a pair of black joggers and a white shirt. Then I walked out of the room. I heard someone downstairs. I went downstairs and it was the same guy from yesterday. But then he said good morning did you sleep well.
Yes I did.
So what's your name?
My name is Sam. Sam Pottorff. What's yours?
My name is (y/n).
So where are we at?
We are at my house. I live here. Oh. Is this still L.A.?
No we are in California. San Clemente. I came to visit my family.
Where is your family?
My moms in the kitchen. I saw a lady coming out. Then she said hello. Hey sam y didn't you tell me you invited a friend over. I heard sam say I told you yesterday that I brought a friend with me. Oh. You did. Yes mom I think you didn't hear me.
Sam POV:
*flash back yesterday*
I was driving with a girl that was at JCS house. She was tearing up. But when I had asked her where she lived she never told me. So I brought her with me. I drove to California san Clemente. I got to my old house. Where I lived with my mom and brother. I carried her out the car. I opened the door. Then I closed the door. Then I went upstairs. I put her on my bed. I was gonna text my mom. But I decided not to. I took of her clothes. I thought that she would wake up. But she didnt. I saw her she was beautyfull. She looked so hot. But then I grabbed some black joggers and slid them on her. I put a white shirt on her. Then I turned her around. I put the blanket sheets on her for she wasn't cold. Then I took off my clothes and went and laid next to her. I fell asleep.
*end of flashback*
I told her if she wanted to watch Netflix. Then she told me sure. We talked. I learned some stuff about her. But then went I asked her if she had a boyfriend she just seemed kina disappointed. But then I told her it was fine she didn't need to tell me. But then she said well actually um I had a boyfriend but he didn't like me so I actually fell for his best friend. So I guess I'm dating his best friend. I asked her if I could know who he was. She told me it was a guy named kian. Then it just brought me up my old best friend kian Lawley. I asked if it was him. She told me yes. But I hope we make it official. We ate breakfast. Then I told her if she wanted to go back to L.A. she told me if you want. I told her that if we could go tomorrow. She told me it was fine. We went to pennyboard. We ended up in the beach. I saw her tears coming out of her eyes to her checks.
Your POV:
We changed and we went pennyboarding. We ended up in the beach. Sam let me borrow some of his clothes it was weird. He let me use his tightest pants. And a sleeveless black shirt. Wile we were in the beach. I felt my hart beating faster and faster. I felt so bad. I really needed to cry. The beach made me go back to so many memories with kian. I felt tears running down my checks. I heard sam say are you ok. I felt bader inside I felt my hart destroy in pices. Then I tuned away from the beach. I saw sam running behind me. So I ranked faster. But then he catches up with his pennyboard. I had tooken mines but then he grabbed me and said (y/n) what's wrong. I told him that I didn't feel that well. But then he said why? I felt so bad my hart was broken. I felt broken inside. Seconded latter my vision got blurry and then it turned black.
Sam POV:
I felt so scared why was she running away from me. Something had happened to her. I went and cathched her but before she answered she fainted. I carried her home. My mom wasn't home she had left with my little brother to NY. I opened the door. I went upstairs to my room. I put her on my bed carefully. I left downstairs and grabbed a Arizona that was in the fridge. I grabbed a ice PAC. Then I went upstairs. I was so scared I had never seen nothing like this only with jc once. It was scary. I took off her clothes. I threw them to the floor. I thought that mabey she needed air. I opened the windows. I went back to her it was kinna working. I put the ice pack on her head. But then I called jc. He said he was coming and to not be scared.
Jc POV:
I got a call from sam. I told him that I was going over there he told me that someone fainted. So I took about 20 minutes to get there.I was by his house I actlly came to visit him. I got to his house. Then I knocked. I saw that the door opened. He said please jc hurry I don't know what's wrong. We were at a beach then she fainted. Do I know her. No I don't think so.
Sam POV:
I took jc up my room. But then he said y is she here.
What do you mean jc.
I'll tell you something ok I don't wanna help her.
Y not.
Just let her die. I hate her with my whole life.
What she's an amazing person. Please jc I need her.
Do you like her.
No
Than?
I just don't want her to die.
I heard jc say (y/n) wake up.please baby wake up. I saw him going on top of her giving her a kiss. But the next thing that I saw wasn't good. I saw jc shakeing her. Then she opened her eyes. I heard her say jc please no. She got up and scoot back on my bed. I heard jc say I told you yesterday. Than she got backer. But the end of the bed was all done she fell back wards. Then she got up running to the bathroom. She closed the door. I saw jc going to the bathroom. He locked the door. But then she said screamed sam,sam. I tried to go inside but it was locked. Then I tried to go inside but I couldn't. 20 minutes latter I saw her coming in my bedroom. I asked her what's wrong. But she said I kinna hurt jc. What do you mean? I saw jc he grabbed her. He said sam please leave us alone. I told him why. But then he said fuck off sam. He took me outside the door he locked it. I heard him say I told you yesterday what I wanted from you. And I'm getting it. I heard her say jc please no. I don't want to. Please just let me go. Then I heard jc say shut the fuck up already. Than jc said go on the fucken bed right now. She said jc I heard some foot steps. I saw the door open. It was (y/n). But then Jc grabbed her. He whispered in her ear but I couldn't hear him. Then I saw her say please jc. Stop. She tried to gt out of his hands. Then she hugged me. But then jc said sam if you don't want no one to get hurt leave her go. But she said sam please don't.
Your POV:
I was so scared of what jc was gonna do to me. I felt so bad inside already that I felt like I was gonna die. But then I felt kinda better went sam was there. I felt protected.but then jc pushed sam away from me. I felt something that made me tear up. Jc slapped me. I felt so bad. But then he said that's what you gt so you better listen next time. But then he grabbed my wrist and took me to the bathroom. I felt bad inside. I felt dead without kian.
Sam POV:
Y did he slap (y/n). Some minutes latter I saw him come out of the bathroom. I said jc what did you do. He said nothing. I went back inside the bathroom. But she wasn't in there. I went down stairs. She wasn't there. But then I thought that she wasn't far.I went outside I saw her. She was crying so much. She was wearing my white shirt. I felt so bad that I didn't help her. I went and sat next to her. She cried more. Then I said are you alright. I tried to grab her back but then she said don't touch me.
Jc POV:
I decided not to do much. But after what I have done I felt so bad. I didn't even do things to her but I only touched her body and made her kiss me.
Sam POV:
I saw her get up but then I. Said wait. I lifted up her shirt. There were bruses. I saw her wrist and hands they had bruses. The only thing that didn't were her legs. I asked her what happened. She said I don't wanna talk about it. Then we went upstairs and jc said come here baby sit down. I saw her she sat down but then I saw her tears running down. I saw jc missing her. She seemed mad. Then I saw jc grabbing her waist and I heard her say jc I hurts. I heard him wisper what do you want this or I'll make you mine. She just stayed there. I saw here say I am thirsty be right back. Then jc said ok let's go up. But she said for Arizona. Oh yeah and don't tell sam or els you know. I saw her get up. But then I saw marks on her neck. I saw here eyes wattery by sadness and anger. I heard her say sam. I need you to take me to L.A. tomorrow. I told her ok but at 4:00 for jc doesn't know. Ok.
11:13pm
Jc POV:
I was so tired. I told (y/n) to go to sleep. But then she said with you. Yes.
Could I sleep with sam.
No your coming with me.
I grabbed her wrist and took her to my room. I put her on the bed I decided to lock the door. It was a special night. I told her to get confterbull. So she did but I saw her putting her blankets on her. I told her no I took of the sheets. I told her I was gonna make her mine. But then she said jc no. I don't love you. I hate you. It made me angry I got on top of her. But then she said jc I mean it. I will tell the cops. I got up off of her. Then I took of my clothes. I said I really don't care. Because I know that you won't dear because I will kill you. And I also know that you will feel so dirty and not tell anyone at all because you will feel like a pice of crab. Like a slut. Then she said jc please I haven't done this. And before let me do this with the person I love. I told her kian. Well guess what. Nope I'm first. I grabbed her wrist and yup she was Mine.(sorry people but I'm not discussing so I'm not putting stuff like that in my book. So yeah imagine what you want but I'm not.) Well I made her scream and cry. After that we fell, asleep.
Your POV:
That felt so horrible. It hurt so much. Why was jc like this with me and kian. What did we do to him. I fell asleep after I felt so horrible.
Sam POV:
I heard her scream. But I knew that jc had lock that door I didn't have the key. After that I went to sleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm so sorry that I didn't put any nasty since cuz I'm not like that but still you guys imagine anything u guys want cuz I'm not. And I don't want to. But yes so I hope you guys liked this chapter. It was boring and nasty so I would recomend you guys to not read this in front of your parents.