Chapter 3: Street Fighting

Elijah POV
It's been 2 days since I moved to America, and today was my first street fight here. Right now it was 3:30 and Luke and I were working on are writing assignment. I have learned his favorite color is green, his favorite sport is basketball, and his favorite band is Mayday parade.
     He was pretty nice for being a bad boy. I'm guessing I'll see him at the street fight tonight, boy will he be surprised. He already knows I ride a motorcycle and like bands like ptv and mayday parade. It was fun hanging out with him, we already know so much about each other.
"Ok, I better go, I got plans" he tells me
"Yeah, alright" I say back
     He leaves my room, and I get changed. I wear a black tank top, skeleton pants, black combat boots, a black and white bracelet, and a black beanie. Then I grab my skateboard and head to the fight.
      It was 3:55, and it was almost time for the fight. Most of my gang was already at the fight, and I could also see Luke with his gang. I'm pretty sure he hasn't noticed me yet, I can't wait to see the look on his face when he does.
"First fight Elijah from the dark knights v.s Luke from the Fire Risk's" the announcer calls
     I make my way to the rink to see a confused Luke standing in front of me. The bell goes off  and I block the first punch, then I do a roundhouse kick and he ends up on the ground. By the time the fight was over he was laying on the ground shocked and I was making my way to my gang.
     I walk to the counter and grab a beer, then I see Luke walks my right towards me. This will be fun. I smirk and take another sip of my beer.
"You're a street fighter?!?" Luke says clearly surprised by the previous fight.
"Yeah," I say
"A damn good one too" Max from my gang cuts me off.
"B-but you seem so..." He begins
"Nerdy? Smart?" I cut him off
"Well... Yeah" he says.
"Don't judge a book by its cover" I say and walk away.