One.

//Julie//
*flashback*
// 3 year later //

Today was the day I'm marrying Hamilton Nash Grier. This is the day that I'm officially going to be Julie Grier. I was in a long, mermaid dress.

My mom was walking me down the aisle because of the problems I have with my father. When I was walking down the aisle, I could see Nash tearing up. When I got to Nash, he complimented me. "You look so beautiful Julie." he said.

I blushed. "Today, we are here to celebrate the marriage of Nash Grier and Julie Dallas," the priest said, " if there are any objections, please speak now or forever hold your peace.". Then, my father walked in. "I OBJECT!" he yelled.

People gasped and whispered. "My daughter is not marrying that bastard." he yelled. He then took out a knife and a gun. He walked towards me the grabbed me, putting the knife on my neck and pointing the gun at everybody. Everybody gasped. "Let my daughter go you asshole!" my mom yelled.

"Mom, please. Don't come near. Back away mom." I said crying. My father laughed. "Yeah, don't want to get hurt dear." he smirked. Nash then came from behind him, grabbing the gun from his hand. He then, shot him, falling to the ground.

Nash then came towards me, but I backed away. "G-get away from me y-you asshole!" I yelled at him. "Julie.." he said. I picked up the knife and pointed it at him. "Back a-away from me!" I yelled running out of the church.

I didn't know where I was going, but I was somewhere. I saw a motel and went in there. "Hi, can I have a room for 1 week?" I asked. "You know that's a lot of money right?" she said smacking her gum. I rolled my eyes. I gave her my credit card that I always keep in my shoes. She slid the card on the register and gave me the room key.

"Room 317." she said smacking her gum again. I thanked her and left to the room. "I didn't have any clothes on me, but my wedding dress. It doesn't matter though, he killed my father. I still loved him. I couldn't believe him. He didn't have to kill him. He could've called
The cops
🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
So this is the first chapter to the sequel to
Being Cameron Dallas little sister
I hope you like it 😊
- dom