buckets

Its the morning of school. I wake up at 6 in the morning to get ready. The bus comes at 7, I quickly get ready and walk out the door without breakfast. Im starving, but I don't care. I'll eat as little as possible so I can finally get he skinny body figure I've been waiting for. I haven't eaten in 4 days, little snacks every 5 will get me through the day. I'm excited to go to my first day of high school. So many opportunities for me; softball, volleyball and many different clubs. If i could be this excited everyday, that would be great. I think to myself. If Joey would still talk to me, that would be great too. I miss Joey. He's on my mind 24/7. His big, brown eyes just captivate me and make me speechless. Along with his light brown hair pushed to the right side of his head. And his tan, oh god his tan. I hope i have him in some of my classes. Maybe he'll say hi. Maybe he didn't recgognize me last time. I wish this were true. I walk into the auditorum and look around. I look to the back and there he is, i spot him from the front of the auditorium, in his black t-shirt with gold printing hanging around the neck of his shirt imposing a look of jewelry. He looks at me briefly and looks away. My heart dropped. This is going to be a great day. I think to myself, as I yet again, put on a fake smile so know will know how I really feel inside.