Chapter 1- Plans

Emilys POV.

I was laying down with my head in Ali's lap thinking. How Sara just tricked me. Into actually thinking I loved her. But she turned out to be the help to my torturer.

Ali looked down at me with a smile. I smiled back at her. Little things like this make me happy. Well Ali. She makes me happy. More than anyone else. Well correction. All my friends make the happiest.

I looked up at Ali realizing she fell asleep. Her lips forming a small smile implying she was having a good dream. I took my head off her lap and put a blanket on her and went to the kitchen. I sat down thinking for a while. How to get back.

-
After an hour of eating, thinking, and occasionally checking on Ali I have come up with payback.

A small smirk appeared on my face as I thought about it. I typed it in my phone so I could tell the girls.

"Hello." I heard a small voice behind me. I turned to see a little girl. I walked over to her.

"You're Emily right?" She asked looking down at a card. "Yeah. Why?" I asked slowly and suspiciously. She looked scared. I grabbed the note card and read it.

It was a trick so Shower Whorvey could get me.

I walked to the bathroom and the light was on.

I walked in and there was no one. I walked back to where Ali was sleeping and she was sitting up on her phone.

"Hey. Invite the girls over please." I asked her. She nodded and opened our group chat on kik. Called 'liars.' Wow very original I know.

She invited them over and I talked them threw the plan.

Hanna spoke up.
"Hey lets use a clever name for oursleves. How about Team Torture." She asked. "Really Hanna?" Mona asked laughing and Hanna blushed looking down.

"Actually that's a great idea. Team Torture, here we go. Lets take down this bitch." I smirked.