Chapter 2 First day

Well today is me and my sisters 1st day of school me and Oliver are going in to 10th grade and I don't care what grade my sisters in but after school me and Oliver went in to the woods and we herd a weird noise coming from the woods it was like a howling noise or something so me and Oliver thought nothing of it and we went in the woods we herd rustling in the bushes and so i went to look but we herd It again i looked and seen a dog and my friend said it kinda looks like a werewolf. And I said ur kidding right u don't believe in that stuff do u no I was just joking with u Oliver said I could tell Oliver wasn't kidding. Then it bit me and then it ran away so we went home and of course we didn't tell are parents but i went to sleep and I woke up at night and I ate then went back to sleep the next day I mad eggs and bacon for me and my lil sis after we ate my parents went to work and I walked my lil sis to school then I went to high school at lunch a kid yeah well James slammed my lunch tray into my face. And food got every were it got on my cloths to and I muttered under my breath and said ur such a dick and he said what u mind saying that louder and I said ur such a dick! Then he punched me in the face and we got in fight I punched him in the eye and then he punched me in my face agin and then the principle broke it up and so I got suspended and he got expelled and luckily it was the end of the day so on the way home I picked my sis up next we went home.when we got home me and her did our homework then i made dinner for us we had food left so we put it in the freezer. When i got done with my dishes and i went to played my ps4 with Oliver he stayed the night and we played mortalkombatx we went to bed after.i woke up sweting and s hunger and i was realy hairy.this might sound weird but my friend look's yummy to eat.

Vote
Or leave a comment