No judgement in your eyes (' . ') (1dNiall) chapter 33

Hi everyone...

sorry for the long wait...

I was just making things good... i hope it is though....

Thanks for reading and your patience, continue reading this book, i promise i will update as soon as i could...

Good day and God Bless... :)

----------Niall's POV------------

"What did she say?!" They all cried in unison...

"i-I have no idea!" I exclaimed.

"What?!" They cried...

"s-she j-just said she would l-love to go on a d-date with me.." I stuttered trying to absorb what she just said.

"No way!" Harry exlaimed.

"Yes!" Zayn and Louis high-5.

"see?!" was all Liam said.

"And i have actually two hours to go." I said.

They look at each other and exclaimed "What are you waiting for, Ni?!"

------moments later-----

I examine myself in the mirror and i'm surprised I was dressed less than an hour... 'if i were a girl...I wouldn't be happy either if my date was late' on my mind.

'Lads how do i look?!" I exlaimed as i go down.

"Whoah-whoah!" Zayn smirks biting his lips. 

"Omg! Ni... you look gorgeous." Louis exclaimed in his very 'girl-ish' voice.

"I second that!"  Harry said.

'What's the matter with my mates?' on my mind.

"you look absolutely 'YOU' Ni." Liam said.

'Thank God there's one left...' on my mind.

''Oh! well that was the compliment i need. Thanks Li'!' I said.

"Oh! c'mon Ni, you love us!" Louis exclaimed linking his arms to both neck of Zayn and Harry.

"Hahahahahahahahaha." Liam and I both laugh.

"Group hug!" louis chirp out and we gathered and hug.

"Go and send our hugs to Ken!" They all said in unison.

I was actually heading to Kenley's house and the knots on my stomach is still going strong... 'I just couldn't believe Kenley would go on a date with me...' On my mind. I felt an adrenaline rush was all over me 'coz it was so unbelievable.' 'What am i going to say to her?' on my mind. I came to a halt and i was at the front of their home. I'd turn off the engine and find my way towards their door... My palms were sweating right now... I rang the bell thrice and wait for the door to open. As it opens, Elly appears on view...

"Oh, What can i do for you?" He said in very manly voice.

'what's wrong with him? What's wrong with most of the lads right now?!' On my mind

"A-Ah... Is K-Kenley in there?" I managed to say...

"Yeah... She's actually upstairs in her room? Do you have any plans?  C'mon in..." He said  opening the door widely. 'He's such a protective brother' on my mind.

"Ah... Yeah... thanks" I said.

"take your seat... I'm just gonna go get her and tell that you just arrive.." He add.

"Thanks!" Is all I say...

'Wow this house is really massive... the last time we checked, it was drooling with massive chandeliers, it's still now, but i kinda used to it. As I wonder more my phone buzz on my pocket... It's a twitter notification... It's from Louis_Tomlinson "Goodluck Ni!" and it pops more notifications...Zayn, Harry and Liam retweeted it...and in seconds later the hashtag '#GoNiall' was trending... and as on queue I hear steps going downstairs... And I just stand and face Elly with her on his side...

How's that guys?

Sorry again, promise to upload as soon as i can... 

Thanks for your understanfding...

Good Day and God Bless