Chapter Two.

Julian's POV.
I groaned as my alarm clock went off.

"Man, fuck school bruh." I mumbled. "Fuck what?" I opened my eyes to see my pops standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"That's what I thought. Now, get up." He demanded walking away.

I sighed and slowly got out of my bed.

Xxxxxxxxxx

When I made it downstairs, everyone was already eating breakfast.

"Took you long enough." Pops mumbled. "Well, you know I gotta look clean for school pops." I chuckled.

I saw Bahja roll her eyes at me.

I nodded and grabbed a few snacks. "Aight, y'all be coo." I said about to walk out the door.

"Wait!" Pops called out. "Yeah?"

"You gotta show your sisters around school. Mostly Bahja since you two might be in the same classes." He told me.

I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Pops, there will be many other kids to show them around." I told him.

"What did I say? They don't know those other kids. They know you, you're their brother Julian."

"Aight, y'all come on."

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"Okay Lourdes, there are some girls over there who are in your grade. Go ask them can they show you around." I told her.

"Alrighty!" She ran off.

"And you," I turned to Bahja. "Its just like I told you yesterday freak. When we're here in school, act like you don't even know me because I will most definitely act like I don't know you. I can't be seen with people like you anyway. You got that?"

I asked her. She quickly nodded.

"Good," I smiled. "Be coo. Wait, you can't do that because you're Bahja The Freak! Ha!" I laughed running off.

Bahja's POV.
I honestly don't understand why Julian's nice to Lourdes but mean to me. What did I ever do to him?

I watched as he ran off to go out out with these other guys who I'm guessing are his friends.

He caught me staring at them and sent me a glare mouthing, "you don't belong here freak."

I shook my head and turned on my heel beginning to make my way to the office until I bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." I said starting to help her pick up her things.

"You're good." She smiled.

"Hey, I've never seen you around here before. You must be new. I'm Zonnique." She told me.

"Hm, Zonnique? That's beautiful. I'm Bahja and yes, I am new here." I said to her.

"Good, I could use a new friend. You're looking for the office?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered. "Alright, follow me Miss Bahja." She giggled.

I like her already.

Lourdes POV.
"Hey um, my name is Lourdes and I am new here." I told the two girls that stood in front of me.

They just stared at me before laughing loudly and walking away.

I rolled my eyes.

I felt someone tap me on my shoulder.

"Don't pay those idiots any mind. They think they're all that. They're jerks." The girl that tapped me on my shoulder said.

"Um, yeah." I nodded.

"Oh, where are my manners, hi I'm Reginae Carter." She smiled.

"Hey Reginae."

"Looking for the office?" She asked me. I nodded. "Come on, follow me."