What Happened

There I was on the floor with blood coming out of my ear. Still wondering how I got here I stood up and running down the hall was my best friend Draven. Be grabs my arm and said "we have to go" Why I asked," Ethan now is not the time ... there here let's go".
"They found out that we can access the Hyper Zone", what ?
You tried to successfully pass over and get in the Hyper Zone, and when you did they busted in and shut it off. that was three days ago. "What" I've been woried sick looking for you I thought you were dead. Anyway what did you see when you went inside the Hyper Zone. All of a sudden I had a headache and i was in a dark place and things where coming at me and there was this one person with a redshirt and black cloak and there I was just standing there all of a sudden the headache stopped and I was in the car with Draven again. Hey you ok I just asked and you passed out. So do you remember?
No what's the Hyper Zone. It's a new dimension you found within are own, you see its where suppose if ghosts or stuff like that live. You where the first person to make it over. "OK so your saying that I have been asleep for three days and I lost some memory especially that I found a new dimension ? Yes he said. So what do we do know I said. Run.