Chapter 6

JACOB AT THE SIDE

"Your werewolf mate...."Liam said slowly when we stopped laughing
"Yes Liam.Now because I have a date tonight we are going to have a girls day."I said and turn around but before I opened the door I turn and look at them "By the way you're not the only one's that kept a secret" I said and make my eyes change then I left with out another word.
After the long day with Anna shopping and doing girly stuff we return home and all the boys on the sofa with their girlfriends
They turn and look at us.Anna was going to get ready here so the boys would come at the same time to pick us up.
"Jade we wanted to apologise for not telling you earlier."Louis said
"Yes but now that you know I think it's fair to tell us what you are"Harry added and me and Anna look at each other.
"Okay then I am a mermaid."I said and they nodded "Now I'm going to get ready"
We walk upstairs and took out our outfits.
Mine was a dress with the top half blue and the other half white with white sandals and silver julery.
Anna had a dress that was pink with a white belt, white sandals and gold julery.
We put a little make up on and I let my hair down.Anna had it up with a small braid falling on her left shoulder.
We heard the doorbell and then voices meaning that one of the boys opened.
"Be right there" I mind messege Jacob and he told me to hurry
"We look good." Anna said and I agreed as I saw my reflection.
"C'mon let's go" I said and we grabbed our bags.
Mine was blue and Anna's white.
We walk down stairs and when Jacob and Daniel heard us they quickly got up.
We smiled and they came towards us.
"You are beautiful" he whispered and I blushed thank you.
"We are leaving" I anounced and the others nodded
"Be careful!"Liam said and we walk out of the door
"So where are we going?" Anna asked and Jacob took my hand.
"Its a surprise"Daniel said and we walk in front of a car Jacob opened the back door for me while Daniel did the same to Anna at the front
'Well ...I can tell from now that this is going to be an interesting night'
HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT THIS IS CHAPTER 6 I HOPE U LIKE IT.
COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS STORY AND VOTE IF YOU DID LIKE IT