Chapter 3

" Uh not me," I said very nervously.

" Oh c'mon babe I already picked out your outfit and everything, you are going!" Said Kayla.

" But it's Ross Lynch the rock star and I'm just Lucy Kane the hopeless female girl with no life," I complained.

" Lucy just shut up," said Kayla with a laugh.

Once we were done laughing, I started to get ready for my date. Kayla first did my make-up with very little foundation and little eyeshadow. Then she placed my hair in a cute messy bun with pieces of my hair braided and flipped over to make a headband. Next was the outfit that she picked out, jean shorts and a dressy sort of tank top... simple but effective. ( 1D humor if you didn't catch that ;) ) While I was still getting ready, my phone started to ringing that I've got a message. It was from Ross.

Hey Lucy, be there at 7;)

It was 6:45 already. Man time flies by fast! As I was putting on the finishing touches to my make up, I heard a knock at the front door.

" Lucy! Ross is here, so Hurry up!" Yelled Mary

Man I hate how she does that right infront of him.

" Coming!" I yelled back down.

As I was walking downstairs I saw that loveable blond hair, hazel eye boy wearing his typical ripped jeans and Hollister shirt. Perfect.

" Hey, you ready to go?" He asked

" Im always ready for you," I whispered in his ear while walking out the door.

I guess I gave him chills because he started to shiver alittle bit. Once I stepped inside his car, a smile crept on my face. I can't believe this is happening!

" You look beautiful tonight Lucy," said Ross while driving

" Awe thanks! So where are you taking me exactly?" I asked him

" Its a secret," He said with a laugh

" Ross! you know I hate secrets," I whined

" I know," he replied with a wink.

After what seemed like forever, we finally arrived to this place with a neon sign. Oh no.

" Lucy are you okay?" Ross asked while walking me inside.

" Nothing!" I snapped back at him

" Lucy what's wrong? You're not acting like yourself,"

"NOTHING IS WRONG ROSS!"

" WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME FOR! ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS  TAKE MY CRUSH BOWLING!"

" BUT THIS IS MY FAMILY'S HANG OUT SPOT! YOU OBVIOUSLY WANTED TO PUSH MY FRAKING BUTTONS!," I yelled with streaming out of my eyes.

I was so hurt that I couldn't even look at him. The date hasn't even started yet and it has already crashed into a wall. Then I felt strong arms wrapped around me from behind, and I heard a soft voice whisper in my ear.

" I'm so sorry Lucy. I totally forgot about your whole situation.. c'mon lets skip this place. Besides I have something to show you," said Ross taking me by the hand.

After about a 20 minute drive, we arrived to aunt Shelly's studio.

" Ross why are we-"

" Trust me," He stated while walking me up these stairs. When we finally reached the top, all I saw was the most beautiful sunset I have ever saw. Then I heard a guitar strumming behind, and I heard that angelic voice starting to sing.

I played it safe. I kept my foot up on the brake. I never really took a chance in life and didn't live for today. Oh girl and then I met you, opened my eyes to something new. you know you set me free like no one else and got me acting a fool.

He was playing a all time favorite song. As I was listening to Ross sing, I just got the nerve to just sing along.

Don't you know you changed my life girl cause now Im living and it feels so right yeahh. You got my heart beat pumping and it's going insane you got me jumping out of airplanes. And that's whyyyyyyy I'm crazy it's true, Crazy 4 U.

I have to go," I said quickly trying to leave

" Wait," Said Ross grabbing my arm.

Then I felt his soft pink lips press against mine. It started off hard but then lead to soft and passionate.

" You sang awesome Lucy. How come you never sang for me before?" Ross asked after we pulled apart.

" After  my momma and daddy died, I swore that I wouldn't live my families dreams without them," I explained.

" You know we are looking for an opening act for our east coast tour, you should do it," He said.

" No I can't," I stated

" Why? you get to be with me," said Ross with his puppy dog eyes.

How could you say no to that?! They were just so adorable!

" Umm I don't know..."