princess

|| sub!luke
princess!luke
fem!luke
daddy!ashton
dom!ashton

if you don't like Ashton topping,, go somewhere else. ||

'daddy. daddy, please. please touch me. I'll be a good boy, I promise. please touch me, da- yes, oh my god yes' i hear my beautiful princess having a wet dream, about me.

I smirk and take off his panties and start to lick my tight hole, going along with his dream.

'daddyyy. im gonna cu-' he moaned my name and came onto his chest and i licked it all off.

i gently shake him awake, not wanting to scare him.

'hi, daddy.'

'hi, princess. were you having a dirty dream about daddy touching you?' i smirked at him

'maybe.. im sorry daddy. i couldn't help myself and i just really wa-'

'shhh, princess. it's okay. will you do daddy a favor?'

'of course, daddy. always.'

'come suck daddy's cøck'

he crawled over and started to fumble with my zipper, while palming me through the jeans.

he put his pretty little mouth around my cøck and i moaned at the sight. 'princess, you look so pretty with your mouth around daddy's cøck'

he kept his hand on the part of my cøck he couldn't fit, and went as far as he can go. me touching the back of his throat and i threw my head back at his eyes watering and little mouth being filled with my cøck.

he kept himself there until he felt my cøck twitch and came in his mouth. 'swallow it all, princess' and that's exactly what he did. 'you're such a good boy.' i said as he snuggled into my chest. 'i love you, daddy' he blushed. 'i love you too, princess'

|| dear nonexistent god im going to the nonexistent hell. this is terrible, im sorry haha. it's my first time writing smut *hides* okay bye. -aiden||