Chapter 3

-Your POV-

After I dusted some dirt off of the nightgown I was wearing I felt something soft on my cheek. He...KISSED ME! I touched the spot he kissed me at and looked at him with my shocked face. "My apologies, Miss Y/N." Sebastion said as he walked off. I was blushing like crazy. "Oh my!" A voice said. I turned to see Mei-Rin with another nosebleed. "Mr. Sebastion has never acted like that around any girls before! Especially Ran-Maou!" Mei-Rin said. I grabbed a napkin from the kitchen and wiped away her nosebleed. "You don't need to do that Miss!" Mei-Rin said. I gave her a warm smile and stood up. I gave her my hand and helped her off the floor. "I'm Y/N. No need to give me any formality." I said as I shook her hand. "I feel like we're gonna be the best buds!" Mei-Rin cheered. I nodded at what she said. I left her to do the chores that Ciel Phantomhive assigned her to do and went to look for Sebastion.

-Sebastion's POV-

I ran out of the manor and went hiding into the garden, ashamed of what I have done. I found the corn maze that was supposed to be for the Fall Festival and his inside there. I stayed in the center of the maze hoping that no body finds me. This was unlike me to do so, but I just hid...from a girl. I heard footsteps and someone calling for my name. "SEBASTION! SEBASTION,WHERE ARE YOU!?" A voice yelled. I wasn't surprised that Mei-Rin needed help but I couldn't let her break something again so I decided to leave the maze and help her. I knew my way out so it was easy for me. I finally made it out and saw Y/N. "SEBASTION!" Y/N screamed. I was surprised that she was looking for me even when I kissed her. She isn't worth your love Sebastion. "She's like any other human being. Her soul will be feasted upon once she's dead." My demon conscious said. "Then why does my heart beat fasten when I'm around her then!" I yelled at my conscious. "Sebastion?" Someone said. I looked to see the poor angel dirty and filthy. "I've been looking for you." She said with her innocent smile. I blushed and I immediately hid it. "That was very kind of you but you don't need to do that." I said. "Oh but I do. You see...I just-" she said. I was waiting for her to finish until I heard a body thud. I turned around and saw Y/N on the floor! "Now come on Miss Y/N, please get off the floor. It can't be that comfortable now." I said not falling for her trick. She still was on the floor and I started getting worried. "Y/N?" I said. I knelt down beside her and shook her. She didn't wake up. I took her pulse and I faintly heard it. I looked at the corset on her and knew what to do. I ripped off the corset that she was wearing with the nightgown and she started breathing again! "SEBASTION!" She screamed. I saw drops of tears in her eyes and I wiped them away. "You're safe." I whispered in her ear. I took her to her room and lied her down on the bed to let her rest some more. I left the room and let her sleep peacefully.

???'s POV

I have been watching poor Y/N be in the hands of demons. She is an angel that should be in the hands of angels, such as me. I grinned at my plan and thought it was marvelous. I saw Sebastion leave her in the room to sleep and saw my perfect opportunity. I wrote a quick note and placed it on the desk that was in her room and gently carried her away. She was still asleep in my arms and no body was going to take this angel away from me. She will become a real angel and stay in heaven. Without no demons.