Hello John

Rhea smiled at the geeky boy next to her, he was French or was it Italian?  His hands typed fast over the keyboard and she didn't understand what he was doing but hopefully it was right, she had one chance to leave. The final things were typed and suddenly an uncertainty set in, as if her actions had just come to life. Next she had him send a message to a group in England 'GO' was all put. That was when she grabbed my suitcase, kissed the French boy with a pleased smirked and all but ran down towards the taxi idling on the curb.

"The airfield please."

Sherlock knew who was coming up the stairs before they had even knocked on the door, how could he not? Even without being who he was those heavy demanding tones were engraved into his spectacular brain. The person didn't knock, they were probably paying his and John's rent anyway.

"She's gone. my surveillance is down and the swiss won't talk." The statement caught Sherlock's attention, but he tried  to act rather nonchalant about it.

"So the bird flew the coddling nest. Whatever shall we do Mycroft?" He said sarcastically, still not looking at his brother.

He heard him take a warning step forward "This is your sister Sherlock, our sixteen year old sister. Our weakness!" He pressed, how awful it must be for him unable to spy on anyone, what with his camera's mysteriously offline.

"You must not remember but she has her own skills. She's young, pretty, manipulative, a great liar and knows everything about everyone. Surely even without our uniqueness she will last until the electricity is back on and you've destroyed the hack."

Mycroft looked more like Sherlock than ever before, his face helpless as Sherlock watched him from the candle light.

"I will find Rhea with or without your adolescent help." The slammed shut, the flat vibrating loudly.

That was when Sherlock went to work, trying to find out the most likely place she would go to. She had been in a heavily guarded school in Switzerland, not much privacy thanks to Mycroft, general popularity, better socially than her brothers, one close friend, a french boy. She wouldn't know where to go, since she had been five she had been in boarding school other than that she lived with their parents, maybe Mycroft's place a couple of times.

"Sherlock?" John came in, back from work.

"Bye John." Sherlock jumped up running out the flat, a potential location on his mind.

John shook his head, too weary to even think about running after him. Besides, it didn't look like he wanted to be followed much. He sat in his chair and pulled out a newspaper, looking for anything he and sherlock could look into, his blog was updated for the day. Slowly he dozed off into a light slumber.

Then all the lights came on and John woke startled.

"Good afternoon Dr Watson." A female voice said from the chair in front of him.

She was small with shoulder length brown hair and high cheekbones, she was dressed in a floral playsuit and tights, designer as far as John could tell. Her face feigned innocence but he couldn't understand why a young girl like her would break into his and Sherlock's flat.

"I'm sorry but who are you?"

"Rhea Persephone Holmes, call me Rhea though. "

"I'm sorry, why are you here?"

"I'm Sherlock's sister, I guess he didn't mention me, he has a habit of doing that. The electricity is back on, so are most of Mycroft's cameras apart from in the flat. I cut them off."

"Sherlock isn't here."

"Well I know that," she snapped irritably "It's you I need. You can start by making me a coffee, I haven't slept in over 24 hours and I need a mobile that's not being tracked by Mycroft."