Chapter 1 (FINALLY)

Haha sorry it's been so long!! But I really really really hope you guys enjoy
----------------------------------------------------
Marielle's POV :
Hey! That hurts Elle! God!
I'm sorry I'm sorry! W8 oh gosh! *gasps*
Oh.. It's bleeding
*Marielle screams* mom! dad!! Help!
What's wro- oh no. Thi- this can't be! He'll
Why? What's wrong?
Nothing!
Why won't u jus-
We need to get him to the doctor quick before it happens
What?! What's going to happen?! Hello?! What?!
*end of flashback*
What?! Why do I keep having the same dream every time?! Am I supposed to remember that? I have so many questions that can't be answered *sigh*
Who is that guy anyway? His voice... It sounds really familiar. I've tried and tried so many damn times, but I just can't remember him... Did he die?! What happened to him? I hope he's ok.. *sigh*
I hope somewhere in the near future, we'd meet again...

Eric's POV :
I love you Elle. More than you could ever imagine. I saw that you were perfect and loved you. I saw your imperfections and they made me love you even more. We're still 18, but I want you to know that even though we're going to be separated, even though I'm going to leave, always remember that distance can never separate us for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad cause I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss. Don't ever forget me ok? I love you very very much! Take care of yourself , babe ok? Even if you forget me or if I forget you, our hearts will always remember.

I love you too Eric! I love you so much! I don't know why they're doing this! It's so unfair!
Don't get mad at them. They have they're reasons Elle.
*sigh* I'll miss you so much! *cries*
Shh.. Don't cry.. That's the last thing I want to see.. I know everything I said was corny, but it's true. I just want you to know that ok?
Haha.. You're very sweet Eric.. This is how I know you're the one...
When you forget you might not
What do you-
You'll know. I just want you to know I love- wait! Elle! ELLE! ELLE! WAIT! LET GO OF ME! PLEASE !!!
Eric! I LOVE YOU TOO!
*end of flashback*
Good bye Elle.. Good bye my beloved Marielle..You won't remember me anymore.. U might even despise me... When we meet soon....
--------------------------------------------------------
Was that a good first chapter guys? If it was, vote, comment or add this to your library. You could also pm me/ comment the ideas you guys want me to write for the next chapter ok? Just feel free... Thanks for reading guys!! Stay tuned in for more updates!! I swear it'll be much more quicker than the last time!