Chapter 2

You held Pietro's hand and sat on a chair beside the bed he was on. You were just wondering when he was going to wake up. "Hopefully you'll wake up just before my birthday or on my birthday. If you do that'll be great!" You say to Pietro.

*Pietro's POV*
Is that (y/n)? I wish I could awake but my body won't let me. It's telling me that it's still really weak. Her voice sounds like she's been crying like Wanda. Hearing people or seeing people cry makes me wanna cry. But I can't because I'm weak.

*(y/n) POV*
"Well I'll visit tomorrow" you say to Pietro. You let go of his hand and go to walk out until you hear the heart monitor go blank. Lots of people ran in . You turned to all the people. They were using shock paddles to try and bring him back to life. "It isn't working" said one of the doctors.

You thought for a moment then you went over to the doctors. "Move" you said while charging up the electric in your hand. The doctors moved and you put one hand on Pietro's chest. You closed your eyes and felt the electric move down your arm into your hand. The shock went into Pietro. Heart didn't start.

You shocked him again but this time with more power. Then the heart started again. You felt proud of yourself and all the doctors were giving you hugs for nothing. You left them and went to your room to plan the party for your birthday so Tony could set it up.