Kaedyn Kardashian is born

12 Years ago, January 14, 2003
Khloé POV
A cry fills the room. Oh... My... Gosh...
"Oh my gosh! Kokes! It's a girl!" Kim tells me. A girl! That's just what I wanted! I look down and see the doctor wrapping a baby in a blanket. Mom is looking over his shoulder at the baby with a huge smile. The doctor looks straight at me, hands the baby to a nurse, and then she sets it in my arms. She is so small, that I am afraid I'll break her or something. Tears starts running down my cheeks as I realize that this beautiful, delicate baby is mine. I made this baby with that son of a- No, Khloé! This is the best day of your life! Don't ruin it by thinking of HIM. I hold the baby close and Kourtney, Kim, and Mom crowd around me, Since Bruce, Rob, Kylie, and Kendall are in the waiting room.
"What are you going to name her?" Kourtney asks softly after the baby calms down. I hadn't really thought about a name, but it has to start with "K". Wait! I know the perfect name!
"Kaedyn." I say weakly.
"That's so pretty!" Kim squeals. Kim is pregnant right now and she is due in 3 weeks. She is going to have a girl.
"Let's leave them alone, girls." Mom says. They all leave the room and I am left all alone with my baby girl, Kaedyn.
"You're so beautiful, Kae." I already have a nickname for her. I kiss her forehead softly and she looks up at me with beautiful green eyes. I smile and wipe the tears off of my face.
"Just you and me against the world, babe."

I hope ya'll enjoyed, don't forget to check out my other book: Stuck in Kim K's Game!