Chapter 5

I woke up with the worst headache Everr!

"Micheal" I whispered.

"Good morning, Princess" Michael came in the room with a plate of pancakes and fresh bacon on the side.
"These are for you"

"Thanks" I moaned.

"I'm going out for a bit, do you need anything?" Michael asked.

"Tylenol, to kill this headache" I mumbled.

Micheal

I started up my motor cycle, zooming down to the miniature shops.

"Hi ma'm, do you have any Tylenol?" I asked the girl behind the desk.

"Please don't call me ma'm" she giggled. "I'm Brianna" she stated. Brianna had long curly, dark brown hair and black eyes. She looked like a  mixture of African American and white.

"Michael" I introduced myself. She passed over the cup of Tylenol.

I returned home with the Tylenol for Mia.

"Mia?" I called.

"I'm in the tub, hold on" she called.

I knocked softly on the bathroom door. "I got the Tylenol"

The bathroom door cracked open and I handed her the medicine. Before she could close the door on my face, I stuck my foot in the door.

"I could bathe you, If u want" I added.

"No, thanks" she chuckled.

Mia

After taking a hot bath and taking some Tylenol I felt much better.

I left the bathroom automatically feeling Michael's presence. His eyes rake down my body.

"Are you feeling better?" Asked Michael.

"Yea" I plop down on the bed, curling up in the blankets.

I watch as Michael throws his shirt to the floor, revealing his large, bulky muscles.

"Like watcha see" he smirked.

I throw his pillow at him, only for him to catch it and laugh.

He made his way over to the bed flexing his biceps, and I giggled.

"Admit your attracted to me" Michael cooed.

"Gross!" I teased.

He rolled on the bed on his side, facing me. "Admit it" he reapeated.

" I don't!" I screeched. I wasn't going to raise his self-esteem, even if I did think he could be a little cute at times.

He grabbed my waist, easily pulling me on top of him. "Why are you lying?" He laughed. I squirmed out of his grip, and jumped out the bed.

"Heyyy!" He yelled running after me. We both were laughing running around the room, jumping up on the bed and back to the floor, in circles.

Michael was close behind when I mad an effort to jump up on the bed, but my front toe missed. I collapse on the floor, Michael falling over me, both of us hysterically laughing.

Finally he got up picking me up then, falling back onto the bed, with me on top of him.

"You have to admit this feels good" he smirks.

I notice my legs straddling his waist and the bulge in his pants.

He laughs noticing my eyes popping out of my eyes. But I don't move, if he wants to play Ill  play along.

I fill the space between us, bringing my hips down on him. I laugh at his shocked face.

"I like this side of you" he smirked, forcing me to smile too. I suddenly felt his hands on my hips as he gently moved me up. His hardness right between my thighs, pressing against me.

I suddenly noticed how wet I was, and all of a sudden I was aching down there.

"Are you comfortable?" He whispered smirking.

I was lost of words I just wanted him, but I couldn't possibly say that.

I slowly lifted my myself off of him only to be pushed back down. "I could make that ache go away" he smiled.

Then there was a loud bang on the door.

"It's me Mike" calls Ben.

Michael groans, "We'll continue this tonight" he whispers then gives my ass a squeeze, causing me to gasp.

Michael let's Ben in, and I listen to them talk in Spanish from the bedroom.

I hear their voices raise and they don't sound like their being friendly.

Me being nosey, I stick my head out the door to see Michael grip Ben up by the collar, and shove him against the wall.

"DONT YOU FUCKIN PLAY WITH ME! if you ever come to my house again and threaten me, I will kill you"

Bens eyes meet mine, and I quickly run back to the bed.

The door slams and the house goes quiet.

I hear footsteps walking back and forth then the door opens and slams again.

I peek outside the bedroom to see no sign of Michael.