Chapter 1

Everything was quiet, no one seemed to talk. Eye's were on only one person, and that person stared straight ahead. Whispers erupted as she entered the office, and met with the principal.

She had long black hair that reached the small of her back and almost covered the blindfold over her eyes. She wore a big black bow in the back of her head and had black and pink cat ears. She had a sweater on with an upside down cross on it and ripped jeans. Her tail was skinny with a triangular point that swayed behind her, and lastly, she didn't wear shoes. She had some sort of stockings on that showed her toes.

Who was this girl? And why did she seem so... evil?

¤Shizoku¤

"Hello Shizoku," the woman greeted. "We're glad to have you in our school."

She seemed to be the only one who wasn't afraid.

I just nodded my head, feeling my ears on the top of my head wiggle a bit, hearing the whispers outside of the door.

"So if I understand this right, you're the daughter of a very powerful demon, and your mother was a cat demon?" She adjusts her glasses, looking down at the paper with my information.

"Yes," I answered.

"Interesting," she said, putting a pen in her mouth. Her long bushy tail sways behind her as she continues to read. "Well you should do just fine at our school!" She says enthusiastically, putting a hand to her cheek and waving the other up and down.

-

At lunch time, things started to die down about the new girl. Everyone was talking about me, thinking I couldn't hear. I'm used to this though, I don't plan to talk to any of these people.

I look around for a place to sit, then see the school had an open outside area straight in the middle. I decide that'll be where I go. As I made my way toward a swing, I saw a group of boys all around this one wolfy skinny fragile looking boy.

¤ Takeshi ¤

God damn it.

"Yo! Takeshi!" I hear the boys already making their way towards me. I don't look up from my book, but I grip it tightly.

When will they learn to leave me alone?

The one in front, the leader, bends down with his hands in his pockets so he's eye level with me. His smirk never leaves his face as his fiery red hair blows with the wind. He stands back up, then nods at his followers.

I've had enough.

Just as one tries to stand me up I close my book and throw it at the leader. I pick up the one who has his hands on my collar and throw him at his other friend, and they groan in pain as they hit the Hard concrete ground.

The leader charges at me and just stand still, waiting for his attack. Just as he's about to reach me I close my eyes and wait for the impact of his fists. But it doesn't come.

When I open my eyes, I see a girl with black hair standing infront of me, her hand gripped on the leaders fist. She's short, but strong.

"Get the hell out of my way!" The leader protests as she throws his hand back at him.

"Sure, but you're going to have to move me yourself," her voice was so soft and sweet. I find myself blushing at her. He smirks at her.

She shouldn't have said that.

He easily picks her up and moves her aside.

Well, that's what I get for trusting a girl, I sigh gloomily, dark clouds seeming to form around me.

Im snapped out of it as I get picked up by my collar. I see the leaders goons stand as he's about to fire away. I brace myself, but then, I feel myself falling down and see him fly into one of the concrete tables.

"Oops, sorry," I hear the soft voice again. She looks at her index finger and her thumb. "Didn't know you fly that far from just a flick to your head."

By now people have gathered around on the inside of school to watch this new girl in action.

¤ Shizoku ¤

I smirk at the pathetic red haired boy who's cheeks are blazing with anger. He starts to glow with a red aura and fangs in his mouth grow.

I see the wolf boy start to look scared, I look at him and see him giving me a look as if to stop this mess. I smirk, just as I feel the presence of something approaching. I notice its a fist of fire, and like any smart person I dodge it. His fists are fast, and he seems to groan each time he doesn't hit me.

He then surprises me by throwing a ball of fire, which hits me in the stomach, knocking me on my butt.

He seems satisfied as he comes toward me, so I decide to play along.

"H-how could you hit me?" I sniffle, covering my face with my hands. He stops in his tracks, and I feel his aura disappear. I smirk, then flip backwards kicking him in the face. "You're so gullible," I find myself laughing.

I see the wolf boy still have worry all over his face as he watched us.

"Yeah? Well you won't even fight me. You just dodge what I throw. Why don't you fight back? Are you scared?"

"Scared? Of you?" I find myself snorting. "Never."

I feel my hair start to spike up, and my chains rattle, "you want me to fight you?" I smirk, seeing his eyes widen. I slowly bring my hands to the back of my head and just as I'm about to untie the blindfold, I feel the presence of a very angry woman standing at the entrance to the outside. I stop and just smirk.

"You two," she glares at me and the red head. "Follow me."

-

We ended up getting detention at the end of the week, and I haven't seen the wolf boy since. Finally, it's time for bed. Once i reach my dorm, I hear a squeal and the door swings open revealing a purple haired girl with horns and bright pink eyes. She hugs me tightly.

"Hello! I'm Yuki your roommate!" She giggles.

Great...