CHAPTER 1: Tongue Tangled

-----------------

Kyle Maxwell

"Mmmh.. aahh" I let out a moan on Nathan's mouth while kissing him deeper. I glanced on his ash colored eyes melting from our tongue tangled kisses and i just feel so good making out with him. We are on the rooftop of the college of nursing building.

I have my arms wrapping around his waist. He insert his hands on my jogging pants and cupped my ass.

"Ahmm aahh.." i let out my breath and said "Hey, do you wanna...".

"No Kyle", he cut me off before saying another word. "We're just kissisng, no other thing" smiling with a tease on his eyes although i can feel his bulge grinding and clashing on mine.

I wanna put down my jogging pants and make him blow me but I woudnt want to make him upset so i got to control myself.

I made some puppy eyes to please him and he said "Na-ah, you wont get me that way. Why wont we just enjoy this". He moved his head forward and smooch me lightly.

"Well maybe some other time I guess...mmm" I said, burying my lips on his.

I hadn't had enough yet moochin and smoochin then suddenly the rooftop door opens. There's a tall, just about my height i guess..., dark chocolate haired hot guy standing there and he seems flustered about what he's witnessing.

"Ka-kyle- kyle" Nathan said tryin to stop our kiss. I pulled Nathan's head closer kissing even rougher and deeper than ever while eyeing the hot guy. Nathan pushed me.

"Kyle" smiling wryly, "Let's do this some other time."

Then the stranger guy finally talked from his frozen state, "I-i- Im sorry. I didn't mean to.." he said stuttering and I raised an eyebrow checking him out. He sure is hot. "I should go" he said quickly turning his back to the door.

"Hey hottie! Why dont you join us?!" I shouted. He stopped, looking back at us curiously with shocked in his face and also seems like disgust in his eyes then he walked out of the door. Did I scare him? Well whatever.

"Seriously Kyle? Join us?" Nathan said with a mocking face. We straightened up from our previous position.

"I just asked him if he's gay. Well wouldn't it be exciting if he is and decided to join us?", I chuckled.

"Ha-ha. I didn't even hear you say that exactly. Poor guy he must've been scared." Nathan said with bored eyes.

"Anyway I should go. I don't wanna be late and recite our mission and vision of the fucked up university in front of my class you know and you should go to your PE class now too", he said.

"Aaaahww Nathan I wanna continue. Would you stay for me? I don't wanna go. Please?" I said with childish tone.

"No, I have to go. See ya!" he said and gave me a goodbye kiss and then he's gone.

Nathan and I are nothing but friends with "benefits". Although we really never had been laid out yet, us, together... but someday maybe, just MAYBE... and that guy earlier... i hope to see him again. I swear he is effin hot. Anyway, right now I should go to my PE class even though it sucked.

---
A_N:

Hi there! @DevilAndMilkShakes it is. This is my first work on wattpad. I entitled it Strawberry and Milkshakes since it is yummy. I don't grow my fucks, really. My friend just gave me this app (wattpad) so here i am checking and trying it out.

I wont be so active on this but hopefully from a hopeless person like me... you, readers or whatever you call yourselves (i call myself warrior of the night! Haha). Please or maybe not... enjoy my crap. Thanks~

-DevilAndMilkShakes!!!