Chapter 5:Wondering.

~Andy's POV~
What am I going to do now? Rose is so upset...I'm trying to be there for her, but she just keeps pushing me away. I go over everyday and talk to her but she usually just stares at her feet or the wall, she doesn't even talk to me anymore. This is hurting me more than she could ever imagine...I try and try and try to get her to talk to me or at least show me a sign she is still there. I hope everyday she hasn't lost herself to depression, but it looks like that's what she's doing. I tell her everything will be okay and she will be fine with me and she just stares, no comment, no tears, just stares...this is driving me insane!
"Hey Rose..." I say walking towards her cautiously.
She looks up and stares at me, which scared the living crap out of me.
She slowly got up standing in front of me looking up so she could see my face.
"A-A-Andy...." I cut off her sentence by smashing my lips into hers, she quickly responds kissing back. "I-I'm so sorry Rose. This has been driving me crazy everyday I come here to watch you be sad and depressed and I know that's not you...."
"Andy...why did you come here everyday for a month just to watch and talk to me even though you knew I wouldn't respond?"
Is this girl completely oblivious that I obviously love her, we are dating for goodness sakes.
"I knew you wouldn't talk or look at me when I came...but I came anyways so you would be in my presents...so you wouldn't be alone. You know I love you and I don't want to leave you here, pack your things. Your moving in with me no ands ifs or buts about it!"
"Okay...love you too."
She goes upstairs and I wait for her to finish packing.
"You ready?" I ask as she walks up to me.
"Not quite...."
What........?

______________________________________________________
Cliffhanger!!!! I hope you like this chapter! I know it's kinda short and not a lot has happened but the next chapter will be better!