Day 1

They found Mr. Jeffersons body in the community pool, they said he drowned himself . But he was 6'1"and he was in 3ft. Who goes swimming in fall? I thought they got rid of the water in the pool.
My face turns back to the news and they're showing the community pool, and Mr.Jeffersons family crying.
"H-he didn't commit suicide! W-why would he? We all l-love him!... This was no accident." The news reporter cuts Mr.Jeffersons crying wife off and the subject changes to what the weather was like today.
"Mom! Dad! I'm going out.. Be back by 6 with dinner!" I yell up the stairs and put on my hoodie and back pack filled with all my gadgets, then run outside. My face is instantly hit with the fall crisp air, my poor red bike is probably shivering. I sit on the nearly frozen bike seat and pedal towards the community pool. I quickly text my best friend/ partner in crime, Max, to meet me at the pool.
Me: meet me@community pool asap
Max: plz don't do this we're only 15 years old we shouldn't be dealing with dead bodies!
Me: chicken... I just want to see what's going on:(
Max: this is different from spying on our neighbors, and finding missing dogs. We could get in trouble! Or worse...
Me: just meet me there plz.. I'll let u have control over the tv when u come over...AND I'll let u have all of my Halloween candy:(
Max:FINE. But If I die I'm coming back from the dead and haunting u!
Me: yay!! Ok I'll c u there !
I put my bike on the bike rack and look over the yellow crime scene tape. Max was right this wasn't anything like our usual "cases". I see Max, and wave him over.
"Alright, I'm here, what do you want me to see?" I shush him and gesture for him to follow my lead. My foot steps over the tape, and Max starts to whisper yell but does the same thing I do. Once we are officially on the other side of the tape we see police detectives walking around the crime scene and taking notes. I take pictures of the pool and Mr.Jeffersons body laying at the bottom of the pool.
"Ok let's go NOW." Max whispers in my ear but quickly shuts up when he sees the police officers walking towards us.
"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" The police officer yells and calls for back-up. Max looks at me and I nod signaling the start of the police chase. Me and Max jump over the tape at the same time and we run like our feet were on fire. Max drags me behind a neighbors house and the police drive straight pass us. We both let out a sigh of relief and then Max's face turns into one of those angry emojis(😡) and he shakes my shoulders .
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND WE ALMOST GOT ARRESTED!" He yells and starts mumbling something.
"Calm down, luckily we didn't get caught." I give him a forced smile, but he just rolls his eyes.
"BUT... Ikindaleftmybikethere." I say really fast and give him an apologetic smile.
"I'm going home, text me when your back to you normal self." Max walks away angry, leaving me in a strangers backyard alone. If the police see my bike there, they're going to know it was me. I guess I'm on my own for this one.