Duel! Part 2!!

Previously, on the duel.........

Tori- You're finished! Go! Fairy Blast!

WHOOSH!! BAM!!

Kite- Nooooooo.... Hlia......

.............................................................

Yuma- Is Lia gone? Did she lose?

Kite- S-She can't be..

Shark- Its ok Kite. You will get another girl.

Kite- No! I can't! Hlia too special. She's like my sister. She's my childhood friend. I can't lose her right now!

????- Mou! Kaito! I'm still here. *Giggles* I can't believe that you are saying it out loud to everyone!

Kite- Hlia? Is that you?

Me- Oh, Kaito. Didn't you know that I saved myself.

Kite- But how!?! You have nothing on your field.

Me- Haven't you know that I use a trap card that I activated in my graveyard. I activated my trap card, Frost attack. It stops her spell card, using it on her! Now she loses 1000 LP!

Tori- NOOOOOOO! *Ice attacks her and she fall down* LP: 1000-0 I l-lost.

Me- *Jumping up and down on the desk* I wi-!! *Faints*

Mrs. Camila- Oh no! Lia's falling off! someone go catch her!

Kite- I got you.*Jumps off the desk and hold me Bridal Style*

Mrs. Camila- Kite, I might have to give you extra credit for saving the smartest student. But, you didn't have to hold her the Bridal way.

Kite- Look, I can explain, why I'm holding her like this. I know that every time when she duels people and wins its all fine. But, if she summon out Snow Eyes Photon Frost Dragon in a duel, and if she wins, she'll faints because her dragon is actually a spirit and it drains her powers and when she faints. And, if she lost, she will be in a deep sleep for 5 months. Until, someone kisses her.

Shark- But, how do you know all of this?

Kite- Because it happened once.........

*Flashback*

Me- Brother Kite! I don't think I can win this!

Kite- You can win, just believe in yourself. I know it!

My LP- 1750

Kite's LP- 3200

Me- I overlay Two Frosty Maiden and Frostbite Angel to Xyz summoned Snow eyes Photon Frost Dragon!

Kite- Wow! A Photon card. See, I know you are going to win!

Me- Snow eyes Photon Frost Dragon! Direct attack Kite! *Monster attacks Kite*

Kite- Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Kite LP: 3200-0 That's a great duel.

Me- Brother Kite? I feel a little dizzy. *Faints*

Kite- Hlia! *Catchs me* Hlia, Hlia.... Are you ok?

Me-......................

Kite- Nooooooooooooooooooo!