17.

"Raeken" Lucy yells as she spots Theo down the hall. He stops for her and she catches up.

"Where were you last night? I expected you to show up on the scene with Ron Stoppable"he says and she glares.

"How funny! Stiles dropped me off before he found out but he filled me in. I wasn't aware you were there but I guess snakes go un-noticed"she says with an attitude.

"Woah! What happened to sweet Lucy?"he asks and she raises a brow.

"Yeah well sweet Lucy disappeared when you kissed me, jackass. I have a boyfriend and you two used to be friends and he's a good guy and if anything happens to my relationship I will stick my foot so far up your a-"She's cut off by Theo covering her mouth.

"You're like a little blonde fireball"he says and removes his hand.

"Touch me again and it'll be the last time you breathe"she threatens as students give them curious glances.

"It was a mistake, I was upset about what Stiles said the other day and thought what better way to take out my anger then by kissing his girlfriend. It was a dick move, I know and I'm sorry. Okay, I really am. I just want to be your friend and I get that I screwed that up. I mean look at you, you're gorgeous, funny , smart and outgoing. There's no space for me in your life"he says with a sad expression.

"You think I'm gorgeous?".

"You're a goddess"he smiles.

"Maybe I over reacted but actions speak louder then words so you better prove it and where's my necklace?"she asks as she holds her hand out.

"What necklace?".

"I lost my necklace the other night so I must have left it in your car".

"I don't have a necklace but I'll look for it after school"he says and she sighs.

"Fine and don't mention what happened , to anyone"she says walking off and he digs his hand in his back pocket to feel the necklace he stole from her and wicked smile graces his face.

"Where were you, we were having a meeting"Stiles says as he approaches her and she shrugs.

"I was busy"she says as she yawns and slumps against her locker.

"Doing what?"he asks as he holds his hands on his hips looking unconvinced.

"Just because you're my boyfriend doesn't mean I have to tell you everywhere and everything I do and it doesn't mean I have to spend every waking second with you so can we just drop it! Yeah I'm sure it'll as a big shock to you that I have friends who aren't supernatural or that I have a life outside of all this!"she says harsher then she meant to.

"Are you okay?"he whispers with a genuine look of concern.

"I'm fine and I didn't mean to sound that harsh"she says and he nods as they walk to the library.

"Stiles, I have this friend and she kind of did something stupid that could ruin her relationship. She doesn't know what to do and it's freaking her out"Lucy says as Stiles shrugs.

"What she do?".

"She kissed another guy".

"Her boyfriend needs to dump her"he shrugs and Lucy's eyes widen.

"That's it? You don't even want the full story? You can't just dump her. Maybe it wasn't even her fault maybe she didn't even kiss back. Maybe she feels like a dirty person for it in the first place"Lucy says and Stiles sighs.

"Is there something you want to tell me?"he asks with a serious look and her heart starts racing.

"What? No! I'm just worried about my friend, that's all"Lucy says and he gives her a look of suspicion but shrugs it off.