Nobody Nobody

Tags: Marcel/Louis, Harry/Louis, slutLouis!, NerdMarcel, Self-Lubrication, Smut, JockHarry, Pornwithaplot

Words: 7,004

*Proceed with Caution

Nobody Nobody

"Louis, is your skirt getting shorter or your arse just getting bigger?" Niall asked his mouth filled with Doritoz.

Louis pouted and looked over his shoulder to glance at the long vertical mirror in the locker room. He cocked his hip to the side and wow, you definitely saw the edging of his lace spanks from here.

"I think the lather." Louis finally spoke, fluffing his hair. "I have been slacking off with my food choices lately." Slacking off as in, ordering pizza every other day type of thing. His mother never complained cause that meant she never had to cook so, it is what it is.

"You're a lucky bitch, y'know." Niall threw the empty bag in the garbage. "I eat unhealthy and it goes straight to my stomach." He exasperated, gesturing to his little pudge that was only slightly visible with his 3/4 cheer top. "You eat bloody pizza everyday and you get a fat arse. Who the fuck is making these rules up!?"

Louis grinned and shrugged, fixing his belly piercing so it wasn't loose. Cheer practice was tough and a lot of movement was required, he didn't want jewelry to be flying while they threw him in the air.

"Alright lets go Horan," He said throwing his duffel back into the locker. Niall still had a sad expression morphed into his face when Louis wrapped an arm around his waist."Your bum is lovely, babe. Why do you think Liam's with you?"

"Because I have no gag-reflex?" Niall said immediately.

Louis bursted out laughing at that, patting his best friends bum as they walked through the door into the football field. Their school played American football instead of regular football which is fine with him because he absolutely loved to watch the guys sweaty and hot running back and forth across the field, throwing a ball. And if he was lucky, they'd take their shirts off.

The cheer squad usually practiced on the sidelines while the boys played but today, as they walked outside, the guys were seen sitting on the bench with hearts in their eyes as the cheerleaders did some warmups in front of them.

"Girls, I've arrived." He announced and strutted in front of Niall. He has been the cheer squad captain for two years running and he was fucking proud of it.
It's not everyday you see a sophomore as captain of anything really.

He watched as the girls turned their heads and groaned as his appearance, which was justifiable because he worked them out, and the boys started to cat call him as he situated himself in front the squad.

"Are we done with our warmups?" He asked one girl who sat on the grass stretching her hands to her toes.

"We've only just started five minutes ago, we've got another two." She replied and he nodded, placing small hands on the expanse of his hips as he watch his girls and two boys, stretch.

Louis tried to ignore the calls from the guys because this was a daily routine for them. And usually Louis gave in and took one back to the lockers, stretching his lips over their cocks instead of stretching for practice, but they had a game tomorrow, so. He liked that the boys paid attention to him though, turned him on actually to have such control over someone.