Chapter 7

It's been a while since I've updated... Sorry guys! Hope you enjoy!
----------------------------------------------

I stand there in the woods for a moment more before going to school today, as planned, trying to think of the things I needed to pack to go to tomorrow with.... Nate.

After parking in the lot at school, I go t class and sit down towards the back- like usual. I look at the piece of paper in front of me, starting to scribble down the assignment that the teacher have given us. Right as the bell rang, the teacher closes her book and announced as everyone starts to file out if the classroom.

"See everyone of you on Monday!"

Wait, how did she knew that no one was going to be here on Friday? Maybe she got the dates wrong.....

I shook my head lightly as I bit my lip, starting to leave as I emerge into the hallway, getting pushed down by one of the snobs of the school- also known as the man's lady in my dictionary, they were literately just like that. They've at least been with all of the boys, once, except for some of course.

I look up at the girl in disgust, as I try to say something as she beats me to it.

"What are you doing?! Watch where you're going!" She hisses and kicks me in the side before flipping her hair, walking away as I close my eyes- hearing a male voice.

"You okay, Amber?"

I open my eyes and look up as I see Chad in front of me, helping me up before I smile slightly- mumbling a thanks as I see Nate coming around the corner of the hall.

Before I knew it, I was kissing Chad before he soon left and went to class- leaving me rather dumbfounded in the hallway before I rush to my next class.

Oh no... I mean, that was nice, but why do I feel so guilty for Nate seeing me sucking face with Chad right there & then.

I simply shake my head as I start to walk to my next class, thankful that Nate wasn't there yet and that I could be in the back of the room, the way I like it personally.

As class started, most of the students were here but Nate; which of course, was rather odd. I glance around the classroom one last time as the teacher came in.

Just as soon as class started, it seemed to end pretty quickly for the rest of the day today. Of course, most people would love that but I didn't love that all. I wanted to see Nate.

At the end of the day, I push through the bustling halls of students and the occasional teacher. I was trying my best to get to my locker quickly but that, in the end, did not work out as well as I hoped it would.

With my things stowed in my locker, my bag slung lazily on my left shoulder, I step outside into the cool, brisk air- starting to walk to the student parking lot, looking for my truck.

Within minutes, I arrive at my assigned spot and find my truck with no new dents or scratches- but it was only Tuesday!

I unlock the doors and slip inside, starting the truck up and was soon going down the road in silence, no music playing whatsoever this time.

My phone starts to ring though, and I answer it with a simple yet light 'hello'.

"We're watching you." A gruff, somewhat deep voice says into the phone- making the hair on the back of my neck stand up on end.

"Who is this?" I ask into the phone as just a few seconds later, I hear the beeping of the end call- the other person hung up on me!

"What was that," I mumble under my breath, pulling into the driveway as I see Nate over in his yard- actually coming my way.

After stepping out of my truck, closing the door louder than I intended, I call over to him, "I thought you were avoiding me!"

"Well, not really. Look, do you want to have a movie marathon at my place? We can watch all the Harry Potter movies, since we aren't going to school tomorrow," Nate says to me, rather softly and calm as it makes my heart flutter.

Why do I feel so different around him?

"Yes, id love to. Do you want me to bring anything? I had butter beer," I say, smiling at him as he nods.

"You can bring whatever, really, but the butter beer will he appreciated," Nate says, starting to walk away before he adds "see you in 10!"

I nod as I smile, giggling like a school girl as I open the door. After grabbing some butter beer, candy that we miraculously had in the cupboard, and two things of microwave popcorn, I stuffed all of the 'supplies' into the bag before glancing around one last time before starting to head over.

Why am I so excited, yet so nervous? He's just a guy friend, right?

----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this and feel free if you want to recommend, I don't mind!

This is the most I've ever written for this story too! 899 Words

At least it isn't 666! (Make sure to grab the salt!!)