Chapter Two

Seamus' P.O.V.

I heard someone screaming my name and sobbing.  I woke up. 

My eyesight was slightly blurry, but I could still see my mother kneeling over my, sobbing her heart out.  Her screams subsided.

"Seamus....?"  She said, quietly.

My eyes started to clear up and all I could feel was the pain.

I remembered what had happened when me mum was pouring a potion into my mouth.  Because it was muggle abuse, the bruises and cuts healed quickly and only left thin scars.  I felt much better after a couple of minutes.  My mom looked at me

"Seamus....  We shouldn't stay here.  He could come back.  Is there anyone we could go to....?" she asked, hesitantly.  She was still scared, for both of us.

"Well, we could go to Dean's house,  his family would take us in.  They're muggles, and they are really nice."  I replied.

We started packing up and putting our things in our trunks.  I put all my christmas gifts in the bottom of my trunk so no one could find them.

When we were both packed and ready to go, we walked of the property and apparated to Dean's house.  I had been there once before, when we were in third year.  We're in 'eighth' year now (we got to come back for another year because our previous year had been 'disrupted').  

I knocked on his door and he answered.  "Seamus?  What happened?!" he asked, when he saw me mum.  His mother came and stood behind him.

"Well...... can we stay here awhile?  We need somewhere to stay......" I asked Dean.  His mother nodded.  "Seamus, go up to Deans room.  Mary, you come with me."  

I tried to pick up my stuff, but blushed when I couldn't.  "Wingardium Leviosa."  Dean said, and I blushed harder.  We brought my stuff up to his room.  Dean grabbed my hand and pulled me down to sit on his bed.  "Seamus, what happened.....?" he asked, quietly.  I blushed again, completely red.

"What the heck?"  I thought to myself.

"W-Well my dad came back.... he found out where we lived, and-d h-he beat me, Dean."  I started sobbing into his shoulder.  He rubbed circles on my back and I blushed again.

I realized why I was blushing.  

"I'm going to go talk to my mother."  He said, also blushing.  He looked like he was having a silent war with himself before kissing me on the cheek and leaving the room.

"What did that mean?!" I thought, "Does he feel the same way?"