Bandaid and Scars

I'm not ready. I don't even know him. I hop off his lap. "I'm sorry I need to go sorry for wasting your time"

I walk to the door

"Please don't leave I want you to stay. You don't have to let me into your world but at least let me just peek" he said in whisper

"Why do you even care Colton?" Almost in tears. No one has cared

"I see it in your eyes...sadness, helplessness, hopelessness...I want to help you may" he said looking at the ground.

"Okay Colton I've never told anyone my story. I will you because you have helped me tonight. But is it okay to take a shower first. My parents wouldn't let me today."

He looked at me confused but led me to the bathroom.

I thanked him and stripped off my clothes and took a quick shower. I had to use his body wash and shampoo and man did it smell amazing ♡♡♡

I hopped out and dried off. I put on my panties and then my bra. In the process of doing that I some how opened one of my cuts. I searched for a bandaid but couldn't find one.

"Hey Colton ?" I said through the door

"Yea"

"Do you have bandaids"

"Ya hang on"

Next thing I knew he flew open the door to hand me a bandaid. He gasped as he looked at my body. Yea I know I'm fat I looked down and realized I was still in my bra and panties. My scars are everywhere, nothing to hide them, nothing.

My eyes watered up. Colton rushes to me and just hugs me. What is he doing, doesn't he think I'm disgusting?

"Why? You are so beautiful, why do this?" he whispered in my ear.

I pull back and put on my clothes and grab his hand and lead him to his bed. We both sit down.

"I guess I'll start when I was 8..."