It's Been A Long Time // j.g

- It's been 3 months and you haven't seen Jack in awhile because he's been on tour -

You've been thinking about Jack like crazy, from the minute you go to bed to the minute you wake up. It kills you to think that when you see him again tomorrow he won't have the same feelings for you as he did before. While he was gone, you've been seeing pictures of him with other girls only halfway clothed and it drives you crazy. But at times you think to yourself, he's gonna come back. Tomorrow is the day Jack comes back.

Next day...

You wake up and you realize that today Jack is back in Omaha, you couldn't be any happier. A couple minutes after you get a text to your phone.

J = Jack 

Y = You

J: Hey baby I'm back home and I can't wait to see you.

Y: I know, I just want you to be right next to me.

J: We're almost there babygirl see you soon

You just can't help but smile when he calls you babygirl.

Its been a couple minutes but no knock on the door, so you decide to go downstairs in case you miss a knock. After awhile you couldn't wait so you gave him a call.

J: Im here baby turn around.

You turn around to see Jack holding his phone to his ears and  you run right to him for a hug. You can't help it as tears run down your face from how happy you are.

 "I've missed you so damn much babe"

"You have no idea how much I wanted you in my arms" he says

You and Jack decided to head upstairs because of how exhausted he was from the flight. You cuddle up close to him so your back is to his chest.

Y: What did you do on tour babe?

J: Just jamming and joking around with jack but you were on my mind all the time.

When he said that, it brought you to think about the time he was with other girls and you couldn't help but bring it up.

Y: Jack why were you with other girls?

J: I never was, what are you saying y/n?

Y: Yes you were, don't you dare lie to me.

J: Can we please talk about this another time? I just got back, please baby.

Y: No, don't call me baby not until i know what happened.

J: IT WAS JUST A PARTY

Y: A PARTY THAT INVOLVED YOU WITH OTHER GIRLS POSING HALF NAKED?

J: I WAS DRUNK OKAY I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS FUCKING DOING Y/N

Y: IT MAKES ME WONDER WHAT YOU DID WITH THOSE GIRLS THAT NIGHT, WHEN I SAW THOSE PICTURES I WAS HEART BROKEN I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO JACK. FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS YOU WERE GONE THAT WAS ALL I THOUGHT ABOUT.

J: STOP STOP STOP

Y: What? I know I'm fucking right, you cheated on me.

J: You know you're the only girl I have ever fallen in love with, if I hooked up with any of those girls I was intoxicated. I would never lay a hand on them because I am yours.

Y: Jack fucking Gilinsky you drive me crazy you know that?

J: I know that and I love that I have that effect on you.

Y: I'll forgive you because it's been a long time without you.

J: It's been a long time babygirl.

Y: I love you, dumbass.

You and Jack both fall asleep and you think about how good of a boyfriend you have.