Training

6 months later

Jericho looked out on the training grounds, his E11 blaster rifle in hand. He now wore a new form of stormtrooper armor called dark armor. Much like the old Sith, but with some black stormtrooper plates. The lower arms and shins had the armor. He wore a helmet that rolled into the back part of the neck of the suit. Jericho could hear movement, pointed his gun, but did not fire. A few shots came at him, which he easily dodged. He then fired back in the same direction and heard a yelp of another trooper. He smirked to himself. The shots didn't kill, but simulated real blaster shots. He heard clapping in his ear piece.
"Good, good," a chuckling voice laughed.
"At your service commander," Jericho said.
"I am no mere commander, boy. I am your emperor," the voice said plainly.
"My apologies m'lord," Jericho said and stood.
"Admiral Del. This one will be assigned to you. Use him wisely," Palpatine said and the com shut off.
Jericho made his way through the jungled grounds to the base. This is but one of the many terrains in the facility, and each had a weather control system. He had succeeded in most of the tests. His growth within the Force has helped him. The commander of the grounds said to find the Inquisitors and learn more from them. The figure he had met at the beginning of his transition had not shown up once in his training, but the lightsaber still sat on his belt. Perhaps the figure knew of his potential? This question often sat in his mind.
As he made his way to the doors and entered his code the door beeped that his code was invalid. Jericho tried once more to no avail. He turned and relaxed his mind. He could sense a presence. Jericho then stealthily treaded in the direction he felt it. As he looked over the ledge he noticed a, what appeared to be, Jedi. Jericho hopped down and the Jedi activated his green blade and Jericho activated his crimson blade.
"Sith?" The Jedi said, slightly astonished, "I was only aware of Vader."
"Not a Sith. I am an Imperial," Jericho spat.
"Why be with them?" The Jedi asked, "They'd have you killed."
"Enough talk Jedi," he smirked, knowing that Jedi would sooner talk then fight.
"Perhaps you're right," the Jedi said and readied himself to fight.
Jericho came at him with precise swings, which was blocked by the Jedi. He flipped over Jericho with a swing mid-air. He ducked and tripped the Jedi on his landing, and swung down on him. The Jedi rolled backwards, kicking the lightsaber out of Jericho's hand. It flew and landed on the ground. The Jedi then used the Force to push him back into a tree before jumping and coming down with the blade.
Jericho looked up. "No!" He yelled and grabbed him, via the Force, around his neck chocking him. With the other he shot out red lightning at the Jedi before throwing him into a tree. Jericho reached out with the Force, retrieving his lightsaber, and threw it at the Jedi. He dodged it. Jericho threw the lightsaber again and again, getting closer and closer. He then jumped at him and ran the blade through the Jedi.
Jericho watched as the Jedi died and grabbed his lightsaber, clipping it to the back of his belt. He then put his lightsaber in its spot on his belt and walked back to the base. He walked down the hallway to the command center. As he entered the Emperor turned in a chair with a grin. Only the lower half of his face showing. His yellow eyes glowed inside his hood.
"Very good," he chuckled and rose to come to Jericho.
"Thank you my lord," Jericho bowed.
"You will now get your new armor and go out on Admiral Del's Star Destroyer. His elite troops will be well used in your command," the Emperor smiled, walking around Jericho. "You are now the rank of commander."
"Thank you again my lord," Jericho said.
"Now go. Bring justice to the Galaxy," the Emperor said as he sat down and turned again, "And leave the Jedi's blade here."
"As you wish my lord," he said and set the hilt on the table before turning to leave to the loading bay.
He walked down the hallway to the other side of the facility, passing trainees and elite troops. As he rounded the corner to the loading bay an admiral, most likely Del, stood by the doors.
"It is an honor to have a new Inquisitor aboard," Admiral Del said, walking through the doors with Jericho.
"I am no Inquisitor. I am a hunter," Jericho corrected.
"A hunter? You mean you're the first of the Shadowguard project?" Del asked.
"Yes, but I am more than a mere guard. I am the new commander of your squads," Jericho said and walked up the ramp into the Elite Star Destroyer.
"Very good," the Admiral said and parted ways with Jericho.