Beginning

"Behind the most beautiful eyes, lay secrets deeper and darker than mysterious sea." -yld

--

The wind howled, and the rain poured, washing away the blood and stench that stained the floors and walls.

Draining it away from his clothes. His conscious.

But even the rain could not erase what he had done to the once happy, deranged, disgusting family.

His room overlooked the large house. A perfect view to destroy the joy he never had.

He glared through his window, hatefully. He glared so hard he though he would burn through the window.

You could see multiple people struggling outside of his window. Trying to contain the screaming child calling for her mommy and daddy.

The kid's loss. They won't be here anymore. He thought savagely. He did this. Ruined a whole family.

They were monsters anyway.

Anyone could see the anguish on the little girl's face and if he were outside he could hear her screams. Echoing through his mind. Haunting him.

He should be glad. The world was rid of two more people like them. But all he felt was nothing. He felt absolutely nothing.

It was making him go insane. He felt nothing. Not when he snapped her father's neck. Not when the mother had sobbed and attacked him. Nothing.

He didn't care or feel anything about the blood on his fingers. On the floor. In his hair. On his face.

He didn't care about anything. Who could anyway?

He needed to feel something. Haunted. Shame. Guilt. Disgust. Something.

He started walking towards the door. Towards the little girl that will haunt him.

He did this. He should be able to stomach everything he did.

He twisted the door and stepped into the rain.

He could feel everything. The choked crying of anguish. Sobs of despair.

And finally the screams of terror as she spotted him. Her parent's killer.

"That's him. That's him!" She screamed. Eyes wide with terror. Everyone around the little girl and him had faded.

"Why can't anyone see him!" She screamed, tears flowing down her chubby cheeks.

He bared his teeth at her. "Because I'm not real."