The Power Within

The first few months wasn't what the helpless kid was up for. but, after a few months turned into years, he learned to progress the way Kenny taught him and eventually gotten stronger. 

"Today is the day", Kenny reminded his apprentice, who stared up to him through slit eyes. he knew exactly what the mentor ment. the death of the chosen person. Kenny led him and his apprentice on, until he found himself in a situation.

and he got just that.

he bumped his shoulder into a strangers, causing him a look of hate along with him.

"hey, watch where you goin' man!", the stranger hissed. Kenny paid no mind and continued on with his walk, but Levi didn't accept it. he stopped dead in his tracks as the words faded into the air and he turned around slowly to face the guy.

"what?" he threatened.

"I said-", he got cut off as Levi struggled closer, practically face to face with him.

"you didn't need to repeat.." he threatened once again. the stranger seized him by the collar, but before, Levi cut into his skin with a knife through the chest, killing him. the bolt of energy.... the feeling... like he knew what he had to do.... made him do it. and Levi Ackerman.... 

Had no Regrets.